ADVERTISEMENT

Spot on

IAFB2021Champs

HB Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
Your moms house

If you listen to the first lady talk, this is exactly how I feel and why I would vote for Trump. Do I think Trump is a great guy? Hell no but would I take his trash over the other trash? Yep for the same reasons she mentioned. Why would anyone believe that Kamala is going to change anything that has been happening the last 4 years while she has been the VP. I don’t care if she acts nice and says things in a calmer nicer way. I’ll never meet either of these people in person nor do I care to. What I care about is my life under his or her leadership.

If you listen to the first lady talk, this is exactly how I feel and why I would vote for Trump. Do I think Trump is a great guy? Hell no but would I take his trash over the other trash? Yep for the same reasons she mentioned. Why would anyone believe that Kamala is going to change anything that has been happening the last 4 years while she has been the VP. I don’t care if she acts nice and says things in a calmer nicer way. I’ll never meet either of these people in person nor do I care to. What I care about is my life under his or her leadership.

Well he' already told you it would be a dictatorship, so there's that. For me not only no, but hell no.

Yes we all appreciate your clarification. No amount of mental degradation moral corruptness will effect your vote. The debates are for undecided voters (somehow there are some) and not stubborn supporters like yourself. I don't believe any of those people were truly undecided voters. Most at least had a lean or wanted to be on TV.

Yes we all appreciate your clarification. No amount of mental degradation moral corruptness will effect your vote. The debates are for undecided voters (some how there are some) and not stubborn supporters like yourself.
And this person was interviewed by cnn because it was a group of undecided voters. Try watching the video before bashing next time.

pol_099_DeBaitTOI_COLOR_Scharf3.jpg

Trump already tried to subvert the Republic and Constitution.

So there's that, if you care.

Democrats in control for 12 of the last 16 years.

Kamala: I'm the best person to fix all the problems.

JFC...

We are in the strangest of times.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Democrats in control for 12 of the last 16 years.

Kamala: I'm the best person to fix all the problems.

JFC...

We are in the strangest of times.

alternative take, there are lots of positive things happening in our country. not everything needs fixed so yeah i will vote for the person whose party has done 99% of those positive things.

i don’t get how this doom and gloom outlook rarely gets called out for its bullshit.

alternative take, there are lots of positive things happening in our country. not everything needs fixed so yeah i will vote for the person whose party has done 99% of those positive things.

i don’t get how this doom and gloom outlook rarely gets called out for its bullshit.

99% positive huh?

Take some responsibility here.
It's a fact that when Obama/Biden took the reins from GWB, we were in the biggest recession in the history of our country. Nearly a depression. Also a fact that we had 88 months of positive economic growth during Obama's 8 years. Growth that was halted under trump, and prior to the pandemic. It's another fact that our economy was on life support when Biden/Harris took the reins in 21. And again, we've experienced record growth by nearly every measurable economic factor.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
And this person was interviewed by cnn because it was a group of undecided voters. Try watching the video before bashing next time.
We've all seen the video. After they all stated their intentions, the lady said that she voted for Trump twice and was planning on voting for him before the debate even began.

Reactions: McLovin32

It wasn't very long ago that calling America a "failed nation" would have been (justifiably) disqualifying for a POTUS candidate.

The raping felon Trump says it every chance he gets.

Pretty gross and unamerican, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT