ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Cup Playoffs

I really hope the Kraken win tonight but if they don't, then all that will be left are southern warm weather teams. Lol ironic huh?

I really hope the Kraken win tonight but if they don't, then all that will be left are southern warm weather teams. Lol ironic huh?
30 years and counting since the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup.

Personally, I'm just waiting patiently for all of the Canadian press to start bitching about him the way they said Ovechkin really wasn't that good because he hadn't won a cup.

Hard to believe McDavid's been around for 8 years.

Even harder to believe that Edmonton just can't stop shitting the bed, having made the following draft picks during 2010-2017: Taylor Hall; Ryan Nugent-Hopkins; Nail Yakupov; Darnell Nurse; Leon Draisaitl; Conor McDavid; Kailer Yamamoto.

Reactions: HawCory
There should be a huge asterisk next to the Blues on that one. There were only 12 teams at that time and the league put the Original Six teams in one division and the six expansion teams in the other division, guaranteeing that an expansion would reach the finals.

Vegas had to be the best team in the Western Conference in order to reach the finals. The Blues simply had to be the best of the six expansion teams.

Reactions: HawkRugged17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT