ADVERTISEMENT

STOOPS - Go Hawks!

Did anyone notice after TJ had just been drafted he walked by Bob Stoops who yelled "Go Hawks!" to him! He caught TJ's eye and replied the same back. Good stuff.

Missed it. That’s awesome though. Don’t understand why they didn’t interview hock

it's because he was sneaky fast!
tenor.gif

Are you sure it wasn't Mike Stoops ? He's the one with players in the draft. Not sure why Bob would be there.

Poor Bob, lol. I remember him winning a national championship with OK. I also seem to remember his team destroying the Hawks in a bowl game.

Did Fant get a "Go Hawks" as well? He acknowledged someone right at the last table before going down the hallway.

Are you sure it wasn't Mike Stoops ? He's the one with players in the draft. Not sure why Bob would be there.
Not sure who Mike Stoops would be there for? Didn't he get canned as the Def. Coord. at Oklahoma this year? Maybe Mark Stoops had a couple players there.

I remember a bowl game in Phoenix & Stoops was wearing Hawkeye gear I believe.

Okla played there a few days later.

The best part is he was openly rooting against a conference member. Mizzu I believe.

I’d assume the Big12 commish didn’t like that.

I remember a bowl game in Phoenix & Stoops was wearing Hawkeye gear I believe.

Okla played there a few days later.

The best part is he was openly rooting against a conference member. Mizzu I believe.

I’d assume the Big12 commish didn’t like that.

I remember hearing about that. I always wanted to see pics of Bob in Iowa gear on the sideline but I can’t find any. Pretty cool he did that!

Not sure who Mike Stoops would be there for? Didn't he get canned as the Def. Coord. at Oklahoma this year? Maybe Mark Stoops had a couple players there.

I was wrong and you are right. I was thinking of the Stoops brother at Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT