ADVERTISEMENT

*****Summer Olympics 2024 Games Thread*****

Girl from my area is on the women's team, Caroline Marks. Used to see her surfing as a little girl and teenager and she would out surf most of the guys in the lineup!

Is the surfing on now? I am trying to find it and can watch me some surfing.

US women field hockey down 4-1.

US just cannot score. Seems Argentina giving them every opportunity but they just can’t get by the goalie.

Man, had I known, I might have contemplated a trip to Tahiti to watch Olympic surfing. Cross two things off bucket list at once (Tahiti, Olympics in another country)

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Is the surfing on now? I am trying to find it and can watch me some surfing.

US women field hockey down 4-1.
On Peacock or the NBC Sports App. I couldn't watch it on Peacock at first because I wasn't signed in for the sub, but it was working on NBC Sports App, on both my phone and TV. For the NBC Sports App to work, it redirects you for a second to your cable provider to login in, but quickly sends you back to the live events.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Guinea up 1-0 over France?!? Offsides? VAR check…

EDIT: Slightly offsides. Still 0-0 near the half and France is struggling. Really gets interesting in our group if France can’t win.

John John crushing the comp. Caught 4 waves before the other guys could even 2. Probably has this heat locked up just a few mins in.

loving the table tennis match

ping pong GIF

France men’s soccer finally scores, after another Guinea goal was barely offside. 12 minutes left. Guinea may be eliminated when we face them for a quarterfinal spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT