ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court Live Updates: Conservative Majority Seems Ready to Limit Election Case Against Trump

No. They did not.

They ran into "witnesses" who outright lied to them, and have subsequently been indicted by the FBI for related conduct.

They had every opportunity to find something, but could find nothing.
They certainly did run into road blocks to gathering some of their evidentiary material in a timely manner. With additional digging, they would/will find more on the Biden crime family.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
The first few years of Trump’s presidency saw steady, low unemployment. Then there’s this little thing called the “pandemic” that hit causing higher unemployment. Surely, you’re not going to blame Mr. Trump for such an increase! As people returned to work after the pandemic, unemployment numbers naturally eased, along with help from all the 2nd jobs & “gig” work that people need now to support their families under Bidenonics. 😉

The pandemic? The pandemic that trump downplayed and admitted to? The one where he recommended people take bleach? The one where he never encouraged people get vaccinated or wear masks? The one that many have said he was responsible for over 450,000 unnecessary American deaths? Yep!

Reactions: nelly02
They certainly did run into road blocks
No; they did not.

They had one or two "key witnesses", who they later learned fabricated their stories.
One of them was charged with lying to the FBI over his fabricated garbage.

Those witnesses were all they had, period. And when those stories fell apart, there was no other evidence, written or verbal, for them to fall back on.

No; they did not.

They had one or two "key witnesses", who they later learned fabricated their stories.
One of them was charged with lying to the FBI over his fabricated garbage.

Those witnesses were all they had, period. And when those stories fell apart, there was no other evidence, written or verbal, for them to fall back on.
Don’t bother Hans with any of those pesky facts!

The pandemic? The pandemic that trump downplayed and admitted to? The one where he recommended people take bleach? The one where he never encouraged people get vaccinated or wear masks? The one that many have said he was responsible for over 450,000 unnecessary American deaths? Yep!
You mean the virus the Chinese created in a lab. Yep, Trump is to blame for that. 😜.

Don’t bother Hans with any of those pesky facts!
I’m not going to replay all the facts that the commission was able to glean frim bank records, etc. You can google that info for yourself. Also, I’ve never heard a good answer why Biden had 20+ limited liability corps (LLC) set-up? In my work life in the auditing field, it was a “red flag” if anyone had more than a couple LLCs. Such a large # of LLCs is a good way to try to hide the source/flow of funds.

He’s not responsible for any actions he took?

The origins of the virus are besides the point here.
My response to another poster on this topic was simply in response to a comment someone made about high unemployment #’s late in Trump’s term. Regardless of who was the president at the beginning of a worldwide pandemic, unemployment would go up. Now, if you want to talk about pandemic responses…that’s another topic. In retrospect, the Biden/Fauci regime did plenty wrong. For instance, while the elderly were the most susceptible to the virus, and children were not…we are still suffering from poor test scores from school lockdowns.

I don't give two f**cking shits what the damn indictment says. An indictment is not law or a conviction. You've been on the wrong side of every argument with your stupidity. It is NOT illegal to have an alternate set of electors you dumbass and in fact was done by your OWN party in 1960 and was put out there as a possibility to be used in 2000 in Bush/Gore by BOTH your esteem libtard legal analyst Tribe & Dershowitz

To be as misinformed as you and the libtards on this board is exhausting.
Just kill yourself then, if it's so exhausting to be living a lie all the time.

No. They did not.

They ran into "witnesses" who outright lied to them, and have subsequently been indicted by the FBI for related conduct.

They had every opportunity to find something, but could find nothing.
Joe, you are dealing with people that believe that Biden is guilty when there is no evidence indicating his guilt but at the same time, Trump is innocent in spite of the mountains of evidence against him.

It comes down to the old adage about never getting into an argument with an idiot.

Who
My response to another poster on this topic was simply in response to a comment someone made about high unemployment #’s late in Trump’s term. Regardless of who was the president at the beginning of a worldwide pandemic, unemployment would go up. Now, if you want to talk about pandemic responses…that’s another topic. In retrospect, the Biden/Fauci regime did plenty wrong. For instance, while the elderly were the most susceptible to the virus, and children were not…we are still suffering from poor test scores from school lockdowns.
Who ordered the school lockdowns? Here in Indiana, it was the republican governor with the support of the republican dominated legislature, not Joe Biden or even Donald Trump for that matter. Lockdowns were determined by local and state officials, but now it is the "Dems" fault? lol

Reactions: Joes Place
lol - when Trump was president…inflation was lower, interest rates were lower, and stock market was booming, so don’t know how that equates to “stealing” my money? 🤔
lol…that’s too stupid to merit a response but who pocketed all the money from all the businesses Trump retained control of - including his DC hotel that saw a huge influx of foreign business? Who got the money when he charged the Secret Service double the room rate when they stayed at Mar A Lardo? You’re an idiot if you think Trump wasn’t actively involved in siphoning off as much money as he could get his hands on.

Honest question - beyond a huge tax give-away to the wealthiest Americans exactly what policies that’s up to you did Trump enact that created your Utopia? And, more importantly, can you point to any evidence that the things you mentioned changed their already favorable trajectory under Trump?

It would have been interesting to see how this Court might have reacted to FDR and The New Deal legislation back in the ‘30’s…..but then….Imagine/Pretend this Court and how it would have reacted to “term limits” to the Presidency after FDR….would they have upheld the new amendment limiting time served…or would they have gone “originalist” and over-ruled Presidential term limits?

Who

Who ordered the school lockdowns? Here in Indiana, it was the republican governor with the support of the republican dominated legislature, not Joe Biden or even Donald Trump for that matter. Lockdowns were determined by local and state officials, but now it is the "Dems" fault? lol
By and large, Democratic run states (example MN) closed down schools/business, moreso than Republican run states (example Iowa). However, as you pointed out, there are exceptions to everything.

By and large, Democratic run states (example MN) closed down schools/business, moreso than Republican run states (example Iowa). However, as you pointed out, there are exceptions to everything.
You don’t think the Mayo Clinic might have been a HUGE factor in influencing the opening/closing of schools in Minnesota, Hans?
If I lived in Minnesota and had a resource like that available to me, I would certainly ask for their input. Plus there was a UMinnesota epidemiologist who had a lot of influence in the national debate, too. There was a lot more involved in Covid than “politics”…..and remember Hans…..hindsight is always 20/20.

By and large, Democratic run states (example MN) closed down schools/business

It was LOCAL decisionmaking. And it happened in both Red and Blue states.

States that kept things wide open had vastly higher mortality rates. And now, likely, are encountering higher Long Covid rates (which nationally stand at around 1 in 15 people)

By and large, Democratic run states (example MN) closed down schools

Wisconsin localities shut down schools, because they did not have enough healthy teachers to maintain in-class schooling. And I know a couple specific districts, because my sister works in one and a cousin works for another.

Joe, you are dealing with people that believe that Biden is guilty when there is no evidence indicating his guilt but at the same time, Trump is innocent in spite of the mountains of evidence against him.

It comes down to the old adage about never getting into an argument with an idiot.
Whoa there buckaroo, I’ve never said Trump is innocent of everything, just that he’s a better president than old Joe. If you think the approx $24 million that the Biden family got from their “business dealings” with Chinese and others was all above board, then I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. For the record, I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden at the last election (left that one blank). However, I’ll hold my nose this November and vote for Trump. I don’t think this country can take four more years of Biden yelling at clouds! I’ll be curious who Trump selects as his running mate (perhaps Tim Scott)? Regardless of who he selects, the bar isn’t too high in comparison to Kamala. 😉

I’m not going to replay all the facts that the commission was able to glean frim bank records, etc. You can google that info for yourself. Also, I’ve never heard a good answer why Biden had 20+ limited liability corps (LLC) set-up? In my work life in the auditing field, it was a “red flag” if anyone had more than a couple LLCs. Such a large # of LLCs is a good way to try to hide the source/flow of funds.

lol

In many ways, Iowa did everything but officially closed down business/schools.

Put caps on capacity, required customers be spread out, etc.

So, I assume you’re a big fan of Biden?

I'm a fan of the results he's delivered, including among the highest post-Covid GDP of most other western countries, along with near the lowest inflation among the same.

I do not "worship" everything he does, but he's done a decent job negotiating across the aisle for results. Inclusive of the border bill that Trump and his MAGA buddies derailed (after a majority of other conservatives recognized it as a sweeping piece of legislation that would help fix things).

Whoa there buckaroo, I’ve never said Trump is innocent of everything, just that he’s a better president than old Joe. If you think the approx $24 million that the Biden family got from their “business dealings” with Chinese and others was all above board, then I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. For the record, I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden at the last election (left that one blank). However, I’ll hold my nose this November and vote for Trump. I don’t think this country can take four more years of Biden yelling at clouds! I’ll be curious who Trump selects as his running mate (perhaps Tim Scott)? Regardless of who he selects, the bar isn’t too high in comparison to Kamala. 😉

How much did President Biden receive? Proof or just flapping your gums.

Reactions: Joes Place
So, I assume you’re a big fan of Biden? I thought he promised to unify the country…how’s that going? Just curious…what are a couple of his major accomplishments?

So, I assume you're a big fan of Trump?

Were you aware that neither Trump, nor any of his kids, can legally run a charity in NY state for another 8-9 years, due to rampant fraud in their handling of their Trump charities. Meanwhile, Biden, his family and the Clintons are all legally able to run NY charities, because they have not been found guilty of fraud.

Why you would want someone in the WH who will even grift from animal shelter charities and children's cancer charities is beyond me. That would indicate someone who won't actually work for you, they'll work to enrich themselves...

How much did President Biden receive? Proof or just flapping your gums.
Hard to tell how much he received until the investigation is complete? However, the American public, by and large, probably doesn’t care about the Biden investigation any more than they care about the Trump hush money or real estate trials. The election will likely come down to the economy, border security, etc.

So, I assume you're a big fan of Trump?

Were you aware that neither Trump, nor any of his kids, can legally run a charity in NY state for another 8-9 years, due to rampant fraud in their handling of their Trump charities. Meanwhile, Biden, his family and the Clintons are all legally able to run NY charities, because they have not been found guilty of fraud.

Why you would want someone in the WH who will even grift from animal shelter charities and children's cancer charities is beyond me. That would indicate someone who won't actually work for you, they'll work to enrich themselves...
No, I’m not a big Trump fan, but unfortunately he and Biden are our only choices (of the two political parties). I would have preferred a DeSantes, or a couple of the other candidates. I just hope Biden and Trump are allowed to debate as I don’t think Biden (without a tele-prompter) can string several coherent thoughts together.

"I don't think"

Well, I damn well KNOW Trump cannot string even ONE coherent thought together.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
lol - you do realize those last 5 words were simply the answers Trump gave to a word memory test. The same cognitive test that Joe refuses to take. Joe in a debate would be comical, that’s why I’m not sure he will agree to one.

There's no evidence he received anything. They have no paper trail; that vaporized when they learned their "star witnesses" lied about everything.
How can a paper trail “vaporize” based on the words of someone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT