ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court reverses CO

Oh, I already won that argument before, you're just mad that hunter finally admitted his dad was the big guy but it was OK bc he wasn't VP anymore when he got his check lmfao you're trying to derail this 9-0 ass whooping you just got from the Supreme Court. I'm not playing this nonsense game

I knew you wouldnt answer.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Not a fan of the Democratic process, teacher?
If Trump was convicted of any or all of those charges, he’d be ineligible for the presidency. if he wins those trials will get squashed when he takes office. You dont think that’s something that should be resolved if at all possible?

unless of course you actually think there’s something to his absolute immunity claim.

If Trump was convicted of any or all of those charges, he’d be ineligible for the presidency. if he wins those trials will get squashed when he takes office. You dont think that’s something that should be resolved if at all possible?

unless of course you actually think there’s something to his absolute immunity claim.
When was trump charged with insurrection even? Did I miss that? Your premise seems to be based on events that have never happened.

Oh, I already won that argument before, you're just mad that hunter finally admitted his dad was the big guy but it was OK bc he wasn't VP anymore when he got his check lmfao you're trying to derail this 9-0 ass whooping you just got from the Supreme Court. I'm not playing this nonsense game

Told you he wouldn’t answer @dgordo

Reactions: dgordo
We’re at the point in this experiment when it’s acceptable to have 11% of the SCOTUS have a close family member attempt to overturn an election????

Jesus Christ, man.
We're at the point in this experiment where the wife of a scotus speaks for the entire court???

Jesus Christ, man.

See how stupid that sounds?

Trump has been charged with 91 criminal counts. This move by the SC virtually assures we won’t see trials on any before the election.

do you think voters deserve to know the outcome of those trials before voting?
The courts KNOW exactly what Trump wants to do and they are allowing him to get away with delay delay delay. 91 counts and somehow he's going to get a manufactured win in November and this crap all goes away for him. Puke-worthy.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Seems like the right choice to me and a dangerous precedent to start in getting States to begin to opine on who is not eligible to be on a ballot for a federal office when it involves nothing black and white in their state laws as to why candidate is ineligible. Massive can of worms there.

So, why expedite this case but not the immunity case?

Compared to the normal Supreme Court scheduling both cases have been expedited, and are on similar time lines,... Dems want faster decisions they shouldn't try to schedule all these cases to play out as election year hammers.

Reactions: goldmom
9-0 …. a huge defeat for fascists. Let the people decide elections.

So you were against the push to have Pence reject electoral votes from certain states?

I will be curious what you will have to say should Trump lose in November, and certain state legislatures try to overturn their results and appoint electors on their own.

Reactions: BelemNole
If so, she should have been charged. In fact, nobody has yet been convicted of insurrection for the 1/6 event.

She should have.

But the fact that she was not doesn't mean she didn't do what she did. And just because Trump was not charged doesn't mean he didn't do what he did.

I agree that Garland dropped the ball here. Trump should have been charged with an attempted insurrection before the end of 2021. He should have already been tried by now.

Reactions: Finance85
Seems like the right choice to me and a dangerous precedent to start in getting States to begin to opine on who is not eligible to be on a ballot for a federal office when it involves nothing black and white in their state laws as to why candidate is ineligible. Massive can of worms there.
in some ways, i think the subtext of barrett's brief concurrence may be the most important part of the whole thing. perhaps it's probably an overstatement, but I think she's sending a signal that the political groups on both sides should stop trying to weaponize the judicial process in the service of electoral politics.

The courts KNOW exactly what Trump wants to do and they are allowing him to get away with delay delay delay. 91 counts and somehow he's going to get a manufactured win in November and this crap all goes away for him. Puke-worthy.
"Manufactured"? You're getting awfully close to insurrectionist language there, comrade.

You’re mental.
From you that's a compliment. I look forward to your DEMOCRACY posts when it's obviously under attack by the other party, instead of just trying to point out Democrat "flaws".

I feel even better now that Scruddy liked your post. I know I'm good now.

in some ways, i think the subtext of barrett's brief concurrence may be the most important part of the whole thing. perhaps it's probably an overstatement, but I think she's sending a signal that the political groups on both sides should stop trying to weaponize the judicial process in the service of electoral politics.

I think the signal is that its ok to ransack the Capitol.

From you that's a compliment. I look forward to your DEMOCRACY posts when it's obviously under attack by the other party, instead of just trying to point out Democrat "flaws".

I feel even better now that Scruddy liked your post. I know I'm good now.
Rent free.

Why were the charges against Trump delayed? If you want to talk about delays, blame the DoJ for the January 6 charges being delayed.

Reactions: nu2u and goldmom
We're at the point in this experiment where the wife of a scotus speaks for the entire court???

Jesus Christ, man.

See how stupid that sounds?

Less stupid than cheerleading that 8 out of 9 SCOTUS justices don’t have a spouse who actively worked to subvert an election

I would think the goal would be 0% of SCOTUS justices falling into that category.

But you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Apparently, in the opinion it essentially states that Congress needs to pass legislation to enforce the 14th amendment. Ok, but you know what else never had legislation passed? The 22nd Amendment. So, this means that if Congress doesn't pass legislation Obama could run for office again. Or Bush Jr. Or any two-term President.

More from the fascist left ... Keith Olbermann calling for SCOTUS to be "dissolved".

I more have an issue with the timeline involved. Smith asked them to look at this 3 months ago; and even an idiot knew it would eventually get appealed to them in the end.

All they accomplished was to aid Trumps strategy of delay delay delay.

And yes, calling for the SC to be dissolved is stupid.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT