ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Brands

Appreciate the link got on right when Terry was signing off. From what I gathered no $ issues and women wrestling here to stay??? Sounds like the ladies may still be following after Perry, but would be done so out of personal choice, not a forced deal..... what else did I miss??

Appreciate the link got on right when Terry was signing off. From what I gathered no $ issues and women wrestling here to stay??? Sounds like the ladies may still be following after Perry, but would be done so out of personal choice, not a forced deal..... what else did I miss??
Terry did say he thought Gilman was going to follow Perry based on what Perry told them. Gilman to NLWC was a late switch.

Terry did say he thought Gilman was going to follow Perry based on what Perry told them. Gilman to NLWC was a late switch.

I'm sure once word got out Gilman was a possibility to move creepy Carl got the check book out. You can pretty much count on him purchasing new guys to fill in his holes at 125, 149 and 157 before next season as well.

I'm sure once word got out Gilman was a possibility to move creepy Carl got the check book out. You can pretty much count on him purchasing new guys to fill in his holes at 125, 149 and 157 before next season as well.
Smart

I think with Gilman’s wife from PA and the fact that He has became very close with Zain and other NLWC members made this decision easier for him. That and the large check signed by Carl!

Laughing Spoons, as to your forgetting Roy Carver's benevolence that contributed to the dynasty that the rest of us had to compete against.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT