ADVERTISEMENT

Terry gone also?

Metcalf filling his position can only be considered an upgrade
Imagine the massive shift Big Game out of NL would have to take if the Carew clan suddenly had to be friendly to Iowa wrestling?

That said, I think Iowa would shoot a bit higher than Metcalf.

But watching a meltdown from the 12 ISU wrestling fans would certainly be entertaining.

BTW...outside of David Carr, who has BM developed? And Carr came to Ames as an elite guy.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Imagine the massive shift Big Game out of NL would have to take if the Carew clan suddenly had to be friendly to Iowa wrestling?

But watching a meltdown from the 12 ISU wrestling fans would certainly be entertaining.

BTW...outside of David Carr, who has BM developed? And Carr came to Ames as an elite guy.
BG isn't friendly to iowa wrestling? They helped with the SS

Chips28:

Believe all rumors.

Herky seen out in the mountains of PA dropping lions on rocks. Not sure if he’s gone or just visiting but thought I’d mention it.

Reactions: GoldHawk RedHair

Shoot higher than Metcalf? They have Morningstar on payroll lol

He didn't develop David Carr. The answer is no one. Still at best unproven as a coach. Good guy, and one of my favorite Hawkeyes, though. I'd love to have him in IC for that reason alone. But not advocating we fire anyone to get him.

Tons of scumbags come to this page when things aren’t perfect or are not going good. It happens unfortunately

Some of this is pretty low for the cesspool. Goofing on each other is one thing, talking about a former Hawks wife...not so much.

Some, who all of a sudden take issue with this but don't mind it when Trump is talking about someone's wife or daughter, you can stop with the fake outrage. But...

Embarrass your self all you want on here, I've done it tons with shitty takes and dumb predictions, but you should do your best not to embarrass the Hawks. These comments crossed a line imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT