ADVERTISEMENT

Teske/Sasso/R. Jordan/Hidlay

Lewan 49/57, B. Lee 41/49, Sasso 41/49, Carr 57/65, Teske 25/33? I bet they land only one of these guys with Teske being there best shot.
I think Brayton Lee is figured to be a 49/57 as well. Isn't he wrestling Lewan at 152 for WNO?

As for who I think Iowa brings in for their big recruiting official visit weekend... My opinion is something like this:

#8 Sasso
#12 Hidlay
#18 Rider
#27 Teske
#28 Cassioppi
#52 Jordan
#67 Duggan
#71 Brands
Another 133 lb prospect
Bennett
Dejong

Maybe not all of them, but for the 2017 class I believe they brought in a sizable crew, like 9-10 guys IIRC.

As for who I think Iowa brings in for their big recruiting official visit weekend... My opinion is something like this:

#8 Sasso
#12 Hidlay
#18 Rider
#27 Teske
#28 Cassioppi
#52 Jordan
#67 Duggan
#71 Brands
Another 133 lb prospect
Bennett
Dejong

Maybe not all of them, but for the 2017 class I believe they brought in a sizable crew, like 9-10 guys IIRC.
I hope so. Might see Cade Devos and Eric Barnett(WI) also.

Reactions: LaxHawk174
Dresser has 4 elite kids scheduled for officials already (5 if you count Teske) - Teske is a bigger need for ISU than the Hawks, but maybe even more so for PSU - I have more confidence in two of the top 20 kids visiting than I do with Teske for what it's worth. I'd like Teske to stay in state but we'll see.
Getting visits is one thing. We'll see if that staff can close. ISU fans seem to think they have lots of $$$ to use. The enthusiasm will fade if recruiting doesn't materialize.

100% all in is pretty strong considering the father of what will likely be the #1 recruit in his class confirmed In this very thread they've yet to hear from Iowa.
Yes things appear to be improving but we're still way behind and others aren't going to all of a sudden slow down.
Is there a phobia of using a phone too?
Hell I hate flying but I need to do it regularly for work in order to be successful and keep my job.

Matt

Lets see what happens this fall, and maybe right after the big recruiting weekend of 9/23. We do have 2 good ones already, and certainly have a need at two more weights for quality guys. Tom knows he needs to bring in quality guys and just did so with this class and the last one too. I'm sure the staff are using all methods within the rules to contact guys.

I couldn't tell who you were referring to as the #1 recruit??

Reactions: FD_HWC
Matt

Lets see what happens this fall, and maybe right after the big recruiting weekend of 9/23. We do have 2 good ones already, and certainly have a need at two more weights for quality guys. Tom knows he needs to bring in quality guys and just did so with this class and the last one too. I'm sure the staff are using all methods within the rules to contact guys.

I couldn't tell who you were referring to as the #1 recruit??

Believe he was referring to Aaron Brooks.

Rocky Jordan announced on Twitter earlier tonight that he was going to fOSU, no big surprise there.

Reactions: StParis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT