ADVERTISEMENT

Texas - Oklahoma State

texas just ran that play that kittle and 49ers did and laporta and detroit did a few weeks ago

This 9-3 Okie State? The Big 12 was dog shit this year.

Remember in 2009 when it took a miracle for us to edge Northern Iowa at Kinnick?? And that was obviously one of Kirk’s best seasons.

Early September duds happen to really good teams. You know that.

Remember in 2009 when it took a miracle for us to edge Northern Iowa at Kinnick?? And that was obviously one of Kirk’s best seasons.

Early September duds happen to really good teams. You know that.
So you’re comparing beating UNI to getting beat down by 26 at home vs a school from the Sun Belt?

What about the 3-44 dud to a 5-5 UCF three weeks ago?

You’re a walking bad-take lol.

Nice to see you here on this fine Saturday. Can’t wait to see you putting everybody down all day.

Let me guess - put Iowa in this game against Texas and we look better than OSU?
Lmao there wasn't even an insult in the original post you giant crybaby. Looks like you're getting into bitching mode early.

They probably would, considering OSU just gave up 21 pts in the first quarter lol

Reactions: Chucksizzle1
So you’re comparing beating UNI to getting beat down by 26 at home vs a school from the Sun Belt?

What about the 3-44 dud to a 5-5 UCF three weeks ago?

You’re a walking bad-take lol.
A miracle win vs an FCS program, at home, is a dud.

Getting beat by a Sun Belt team also a dud.

“Duds”

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty7130
Lmao there wasn't even an insult in the original post you giant crybaby. Looks like you're getting into bitching mode early.

They probably would, considering OSU just gave up 21 pts in the first quarter lol
Big 12 is horrible, this Coors douche sounds like a Clone fan

Reactions: Frosty7130

We’d beat Texas for sure.

Iowa would steamroll through a Big 12 schedule, without a doubt.

Okay that makes sense, thanks for the info! Always thought it was a bit of an odd pairing on the OT boards lol but welcome anyway ‘noles fans and good luck today!
Some of them, like goldmom, are decent people. Many of them, unfortunately, are left wing nutjobs who for some reason chose our off topic board with which to spew their political hate speech and the rest of their leftist agenda.

It wouldn't be so bad, except they are completely intolerant of any viewpoints different than their own.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
I don't think that should be discounted. If Texas and Alabama win today, Texas has only played 3 ranked teams, beating 2 and losing to the higher ranked team, while Alabama would have played 4, beating all 4 including the #1 team in the nation. That should be enough to covercome the head to head loss from 11 weeks ago, imo.
So who else you play matters, not the actual real game between the 2 teams? Can’t go there.

Reactions: goldmom
Would Texas have a better shot at getting into the playoff if they were playing Oklahoma today? Right now, they’re sitting at #7. I assume Oregon will fall and maybe Ohio State as well since they’re not playing. But that only gets them to #5. Texas needs a statement win to vault them into the top 4 and I don’t think they can get it against Oklahoma State. If they had the opportunity to avenge their only loss, I think that would do it. As it is now, I think UT is on the outside looking in.
This game is getting ugly and it is still 10 minutes before halftime.

OK State has been a really good second half team recently. They're going to have to be an amazing second half team today.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT