ADVERTISEMENT

Texas - Oklahoma State

This game is getting ugly and it is still 10 minutes before halftime.
if you are texas and are thinking this win gets you into the playoffs, well, okie st looks to me to be about on par with illinois or indiana or somebody, this win won't do much so they might as well run up the score

Reactions: shudaddy
They only work if the line can hold a block. That hasn't been the case for quite a while.
This is bs. There are many trick plays that are to help a poor blocking line.
Iowas blocking is more of a play calling against a stacked box

I know Iowa’s offense is painful and deserving of ridicule but how does nobody bat an eye at this Swiss cheese defense? This is BAD.
Something something offense sells tickets.

I find it kind of funny. So many casual football fans look at games like the Big 12 and think "wow", and then Iowa goes and pisses in their faces and the faces of advanced stats nerds every week with discipline and culture alone, which is why we generate so much hate lol

Do the OSU defenders (using that term quite loosely) even know what they’re supposed to be doing?

This game is getting ugly and it is still 10 minutes before halftime.
F'en love seeing Texas just roll in their last Little 12 title game. That conference will be complete dogsh!t once their only 2 good football programs ditch their red-headed step-brothers back at the trailer park.

Long live the Big MAC!!! 🤣 🤡

Something something offense sells tickets.

I find it kind of funny. So many casual football fans look at games like the Big 12 and think "wow", and then Iowa goes and pisses in their faces and the faces of advanced stats nerds every week with discipline and culture alone, which is why we generate so much hate lol
Okie State has given up 396 yards in the first half…

Remember that dead longhorn steer on the lawn of the OSU frat house?
Texas frat house will have a few dead cowboys on their lawn.

Defense optional football sure is entertaining, tho.

F'en love seeing Texas just roll in their last Little 12 title game. That conference will be complete dogsh!t once their only 2 good football programs ditch their red-headed step-brothers back at the trailer park.

Long live the Big MAC!!! 🤣 🤡
Until Nebraska goes back and finally makes a bowl game again.

Live look at the Cowboy defense:
anigif_sub-buzz-17824-1551202379-1.gif

So who else you play matters, not the actual real game between the 2 teams? Can’t go there.
That's not what I said. It does matter, but when 1 team plays a more difficult schedule, that should be also be taken into consideration.

If I were on the committee and Mich, FSU, Tex and Bama all won I’d leave the SEC out. It’s the last yr of 4 team playoff and every other conf has been left out at some point. The SEC hasn’t been as good this yr so **** em.

Okie St's 3 losses were by a combined score of 122-37

The combined record of said 3 teams is 19-17

Okie State is garbage and Texas is close to running them out of the stadium lol
I think TX might also be playing angry hearing that Bama would deserve to get in over them. Can’t blame them either.

If I were on the committee and Mich, FSU, Tex and Bama all won I’d leave the SEC out. It’s the last yr of 4 team playoff and every other conf has been left out at some point. The SEC hasn’t been as good this yr so **** em.
SEC has the most teams in the top 25 with 6. PAC, B1G, Big12, and ACC only have 4.

Some of them, like goldmom, are decent people. Many of them, unfortunately, are left wing nutjobs who for some reason chose our off topic board with which to spew their political hate speech and the rest of their leftist agenda.

It wouldn't be so bad, except they are completely intolerant of any viewpoints different than their own.
Thanks for the comment but to be honest many of them have kindred spirits on that board. The 12 or so lefties in Iowa have used it as their sour grapes cryfest.

It has to do with the moderators on our old Rivals site Warchant banning some of the “livelier” posters. The Iowa boards are fun.
We don’t get the whole wrestling thing, though.

I like Turkey legs, BTW.

What about "Big Ass" turkey legs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT