ADVERTISEMENT

Texas woman asks judge to let her terminate pregnancy after lethal fetal diagnosis

I can’t wait for RileyHawk to call you an addled moron but he shot his load so you’re probably in the clear.
But you are actually an addled moron.
He's a moron, but not addled. That's yours.

Not to mention he is trolling while you believe the dumb shit you post.

Most categories come down to the woman just not wanting the baby so she kills it.

Nope.

Financial is 40%. That's people who do not have the means to take care of the kids they have and cannot afford more.

Then you vote for people who cut welfare to the folks who now cannot get abortions, and bitch about how they shouldn't have so many kids.

Nope.

Financial is 40%. That's people who do not have the means to take care of the kids they have and cannot afford more.

Then you vote for people who cut welfare to the folks who now cannot get abortions, and bitch about how they shouldn't have so many kids.

That's still convenience. They could give the baby up for adoption.

I don't vote for people that cut welfare, but it's still the responsibility of people to take care of their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
That's still convenience. They could give the baby up for adoption.

No, it is not.

Pregnancy care is a combination of around $25k in costs along with lost wages for those who cannot work later in the term.

AGAIN: When you and your buddies front $30k-50k per baby, for people have those costs covered, you can make this argument. Republicans have NEVER set up that form of charity to "save the babies". Because they just really don't give a shit. Like you.

Last edited:
No, it is not.

Pregnancy care is a combination of around $25k in costs along with lost wages for those who cannot work later in the term.

AGAIN: When you and your buddies front $30k-50k per baby, for people have those costs covered, you can make this argument. Republicans have NEVER set up that form of charity to "save the babies". Because they just really don't give a shit. Like you.

I know you think you know everything but I'm not a Republican. 😆 🤣 😂

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Yep.

This abortion is the rare exception.
I would be curious to hear your viewpoint on any abortion Brian. This isn't an attempt to argue. Simply asking.
We have debated religious viewpoints on here a lot.
If you share God's view of the sanctity of life, how do you see this?

Reactions: BrianNole777
I would be curious to hear your viewpoint on any abortion Brian. This isn't an attempt to argue. Simply asking.
We have debated religious viewpoints on here a lot.
If you share God's view of the sanctity of life, how do you see this?

Abortion is killing an innocent human life so I'm against it

How about you?

How about you?
Does life occur at conception? If so, what do you feel about the other issues that are related? Death of a baby while she is pregnant? Taxes? Etc. Should the state treat a woman who is pregnant as someone who actually has a baby?

I believe that a fetus is not a baby until birth, but the state should have a say on abortion restrictions at some point. Viability as an option.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Does life occur at conception? If so, what do you feel about the other issues that are related? Death of a baby while she is pregnant? Taxes? Etc. Should the state treat a woman who is pregnant as someone who actually has a baby?

I believe that a fetus is not a baby until birth, but the state should have a say on abortion restrictions at some point. Viability as an option.

Life begins at conception according to the science. The other issues are endlessly complex.

How about you?
Agreed.
I get why people choose it when there are extreme circumstances.
But as someone who tries to view life as our Creator does I could never be on board with abortion.
Your faith would need to be strong enough to know that if you would lose your life or the child loses theirs, by upholding God's viewpoint that you/they will be remembered by Him for your loyalty to his commandments.
The principle is clear by King David in Psalms 139:16-"Your eyes saw me as an embryo; all its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed."
I suppose it comes down to a persons faith.

Agreed.
But as someone who tries to view life as our Creator does I could never be on board with abortion.
Your faith would need to be strong enough to know that if you would lose your life or the child loses theirs, by upholding God's viewpoint that you/they will be remembered by Him for your loyalty to his commandments.
The principle is clear by King David in Psalms 139:16-"Your eyes saw me as an embryo; all its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed."

Thanks.

Is it true Jehova's Witnesses don't celebrate Christmas?

Agreed.

That’s great and all, but there are a lot of different religions, religious positions and even non-religious people. It’s great that you believe and put your beliefs in the context of your faith, but that doesn‘t make it the government’s job to pass laws based on those religious beliefs.

Life begins at conception according to the science. The other issues are endlessly complex.

If you’re going to argue that, you’d have to agree that life ends at a point in which non tissue organ donation is basically impossible.

And your argument that the other issues are complex simply undermines your position. It is a fact that enforcing a life at conception law would undercut so many aspects of women’s healthcare.

If you’re going to argue that, you’d have to agree that life ends at a point in which non tissue organ donation is basically impossible.

And your argument that the other issues are complex simply undermines your position. It is a fact that enforcing a life at conception law would undercut so many aspects of women’s healthcare.

You can argue with the scientist consensus that life begins at conception, not birth. :)

Thanks.

Is it true Jehova's Witnesses don't celebrate Christmas?
It is.
Most of the evidence suggests Jesus was not born on Christmas.
Early Christians did not celebrate Jesus' birthday as its not even known when he was born. The earliest Christmas celebrations were noted no earlier than around 243 CE. More than a century after the last of the apostles died.
Christmas was chosen because the romans celebrated Saturnalia at this time to celebrate the rebirth of the sun as the days started to grow longer again. The church seemed to choose this time as the supposed birth of Christ to coincide with pagan festivals held on or around the winter solstice.
These festivals were marked by feasting and gift giving, many of the same customs we see today.
The other symbols like Santa Claus, Christmas trees etc. are all of pagan origin.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
That’s great and all, but there are a lot of different religions, religious positions and even non-religious people. It’s great that you believe and put your beliefs in the context of your faith, but that doesn‘t make it the government’s job to pass laws based on those religious beliefs.
I do agree with that.
A person should decide it for themselves.
I do understand not everyone sees the issue as I do

I wouldn't put it that way.

If a fertilized egg is so sacrosanct, then why do such a very large number of them miscarry?
Or implant ectopically?
Or end up with undersized placentas (which lead to stillbirth)?

Pretty shitty "divine" system there.

And that doesn't mean we allow abortions at 28 weeks (viable); it simply means ones that are <20 weeks may not be as "sacred" as you want to think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT