ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe Biden!

Well, if Viral News NYC - whose account is all anti-immigrant says so - you can take that to the bank.

And if you’re going to claim you talked to multiple cops today, it’s best not to release your anti-immigrant post at 1:30 in the morning.

Need to do a better job of scheduling them so they look realistic.

Forget the source, does the left think that increasing gang members in the U.S. isn’t a significant illegal immigration issue? How about the recruitment of illegals into gangs once they arrive?

I highly recommend watching Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller, season 3, episode 8: Gangs.

capitol_riot_ap-1

Data is available from numerous sources. JFC. Quit being dumb. You wingers live in an insulated echo chamber of stupidity.
The reason you can't post it is the data is chopped and skewed as shit. Again the left attempts to pass bullshit as a new truth.

Go ahead and post it.

The party must always be right.

Data is available from numerous sources. JFC. Quit being dumb. You wingers live in an insulated echo chamber of stupidity.
These robots don’t compute, need evidence or doesn’t exist or has been debunked. Nonrobots aren’t that smart.

here in tx we don't need a news reporter or the webz to see it. we just walk outside and we see it. biden did this by design. because tx votes for the red team.
Have family in Del Rio, won’t go to CD. Acuna like they used to, been there many times. You are being watched the moment you cross the border. Don’t believe me…try walking across the border so you can soak it in and it registers. Take your little ones, wear your flip flops and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Have family in Del Rio, won’t go to CD. Acuna like they used to, been there many times.
one time I went to del rio it was like 1998 or 1999. it was theee hottest day ever . like 109-112 degrees or something. brutal. I didn't get out of the car and air conditioning much if at all.

It only stands to reason that would be true
What stands to be true? Joe Biden is directly responsible for an uptick in migrant crime according to this clown account on X? Are you mentally challenged? Seriously, I can’t think of one time you contributed anything of value, unless you consider blaming the libs for all of America’s woes noteworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82 and abby97
No swimming at the pig pen?
man i have no clue what that is. not sure if it was there back then. I was going down there on a shopping trip. I collect older bicycles. And did then also. but all the bike shops were closed for a siesta. it was freaking deadly hot. also been to laredo in search of bikes. no bueno. the valley is fairly good down by edinburg and mccallen

What stands to be true? Joe Biden is directly responsible for an uptick in migrant crime according to this clown account on X? Are you mentally challenged? Seriously, I can’t think of one time you contributed anything of value, unless you consider blaming the libs for all of America’s woes noteworthy.
we don't need anybody on twitter to tell us, joe biden has told us a bunch of times. he thinks it is humanitarian or something. he also lets in china spies and terrorists and such. he's very good at letting them in and brags about it. oh, and fentanyl.

man i have no clue what that is. not sure if it was there back then. I was going down there on a shopping trip. I collect older bicycles. And did then also. but all the bike shops were closed for a siesta. it was freaking deadly hot. also been to laredo in search of bikes. no bueno. the valley is fairly good down by edinburg and mccallen
It’s a stream that runs through the city, the locals called it the pig pen until they cleaned up all of the garbage and glass, free remedy from the heat. You could probably find some cool bikes on the Mexico side, style not available in the US, chopper style. Stay cool bro

See post #16, who else is to blame? Numbers speak for themselves like the Iowa O.

I’m sure you know the Gent on the left is a great citizen.

I know the guy on the right is a POS, has been convicted of 34 felonies, is a criminal defendant in two other cases, is an adjudicated rapist, has been sued thousands of times, can’t operate a charity, is barred from doing business in NY, was impeached twice, and lead a coup attempt.

I’m betting the man on the left is a better person but you do you boo.

Reactions: nu2u and noleclone2
I know the guy on the right is a POS, has been convicted of 34 felonies, is a criminal defendant in two other cases, is an adjudicated rapist, has been sued thousands of times, can’t operate a charity, is barred from doing business in NY, was impeached twice, and lead a coup attempt.

So....you don't know, didn't expect you to. I'm also wondering how many Hispanics you know, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter, mijo.

Trump was found liable for violent sexual assault. Curious why Republicans aren't worried about predators like him?

like many hawk fans i've never forgiven cowturd for his bashing of the 2015 hawks. (even tho to some degree he was right) but you gotta give credit where credit is due.

here in tx we don't need a news reporter or the webz to see it. we just walk outside and we see it. biden did this by design. because tx votes for the red team.
Don’t tell that to those on the board that don’t live there. They know a guy that knows a guy that says your full of shit

See post #16, who else is to blame? Numbers speak for themselves like the Iowa O.
One could argue the number of arrests increasing means we are making an effort to arrest and convict these criminals, where in the past we were not. Also, you’re a fvcking clown.

The reason you can't post it is the data is chopped and skewed as shit. Again the left attempts to pass bullshit as a new truth.

Go ahead and post it.

The party must always be right.

You wouldn't know how to research legitimate information. That's why you MAGAs are stupid and live in the information deprived world. It's easy to being dumb.

JFC. Google crime statistics you moron. there are dozens

• Love
Reactions: Tom Paris
FBI released latest crime stats this week that indicate a significant decline in overall crime in USA.

But from a local perspective national crime stats probably are of little comfort.

Drill down anywhere of course. Even in Red states small towns. Comforting isn't it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT