ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe Biden!

Don’t tell that to those on the board that don’t live there. They know a guy that knows a guy that says your full of shit

You realize you're replying to OiT as if he's not been proven full of shit? So many times his eyes are brown. You know that right? OiT lives in Austin, TX. He can't walk out of his house and not see a Hispanic?

Which page of the “Be Afraid of Immigrants Handbook” is this on? Republicans literally planned to scare you clowns at the start of the Biden presidency and y’all fell for it. You’re going to vote for a serial sexual assaulter and felon, right? Don’t pretend this bothers you.
Watch the episode, then get back to me.

I’ve repeatedly said who I’m voting for and yet you come with this garbage. One if the reasons we don’t see eye to eye Tom. And if you refuse to educate yourself on the issue and deflect to your usual partisan talking points, then that’s reason number 2.

I live in a major metropolitan area. You? You ever travel outside safe zone or area you live? It’s bad outside
Yes, I live in one of the largest cities in the US. The level of crime is no worse than when I moved here 5 years ago.

Eat it

You're citing one element (non-citizen) and disputing the aggregate.

This is why I take issue with the right and get belligerent at times. None of you can seem to apply logic.

You break down problems or issue to levels that work for your application and present illogical arguments

Case in point: the obsession with terrorists crossing the border.

Terrorism is a sophisticated enterprise. If terrorists were designing a model to attack the U.S., they would enter the country through Canada and the open border. Or oceans the coasts. And there's are no doubt enough adequate resources reside in the country. We know we have enough domestic terrorists to last a lifetime.

Or, as you did, pawning non-citizen crime data as a base source.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Look I’m not MAGA by any means but if you use google as your baseline articles for crime statistics, you sir are the biggest fuking moron on the board.

So, Einstein, where do you go for your information?

I live in a major metropolitan area. You? You ever travel outside safe zone or area you live? It’s bad outside

Tell us in detail of the crimes you've seen. "It's bad outside" Provide details.

You're just chicken Stupid TV whiners

People think crime is going up because they live online and get fed shit by the algorithms until it’s all they see. Then say “how can crime be going down, I see it everywhere” as the entire reasoning for doubting the crime statistics.

Where do they see it? Do they actually see it.

Of course not.

Where do they see it? Do they actually see it.

Of course not.
Are you trying to argue that people living in major metros don’t see and experience crime on the regular? Hell, I witness shoplifting (grocery story, shoe store, etc) almost daily in Denver. Homeless people just walk out of stores with baskets of food, boxes of shoes, whatever and nobody ever stops them. One checkout lady told me, “I’m not getting stabbed over a pair of shoes.”

What major city do you live in?

You're citing one element (non-citizen) and disputing the aggregate.

This is why I take issue with the right and get belligerent at times. None of you can seem to apply logic.

You break down problems or issue to levels that work for your application and present illogical arguments

Case in point: the obsession with terrorists crossing the border.

Terrorism is a sophisticated enterprise. If terrorists were designing a model to attack the U.S., they would enter the country through Canada and the open border. Or oceans the coasts. And there's are no doubt enough adequate resources reside in the country. We know we have enough domestic terrorists to last a lifetime.

Or, as you did, pawning non-citizen crime data as a base source.
Your post sucks bro, YOU can't comprehend the number of undocumented folks coming through our borders in addition to what you said..we don't know who they are, from countries that are on the US terror list. Go back to your life and act like it's not happening.

Are you trying to argue that people living in major metros don’t see and experience crime on the regular? Hell, I witness shoplifting (grocery story, shoe store, etc) almost daily in Denver. Homeless people just walk out of stores with baskets of food, boxes of shoes, whatever and nobody ever stops them. One checkout lady told me, “I’m not getting stabbed over a pair of shoes.”

All items covered by glass is a tell that crime is not down. Stores leaving downtown because of theft is a tell.

Reactions: BDE420

Shoplifting is not a major crime. I've lived in Des Moines, Wichita, New York (Queens) Chicago Metro , DC and DC Metro. I've traveled to most major cities in the U.S., several multiple times, several European and Canadian cities multiple times in my 30-business career and, I never witness a crime.

The nature of my business required late night/early morning hours, often in the deepest darkest parts of the worst sections of the cities. This usually alone dressed in business attire, I never felt threatened.

We're talking Gary, IN, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, DC, Chicago, New York City facilities, etc.

Admittedly that 45-25 years ago but the crime rate was higher then.

Reactions: billanole
Your post sucks bro, YOU can't comprehend the number of undocumented folks coming through our borders in addition to what you said..we don't know who they are, from countries that are on the US terror list. Go back to your life and act like it's not happening.

Now, Now. There was actually an attempt to deal with it that shot down by the Orange freak and his goons. Decades and no legislation. I don't give a shit. All you immigration panty waists want to do is bitch.

Bitch about not trying to cure the disease, not the symptom. Fvck you GD crybabies.

Now, Now. There was actually an attempt to deal with it that shot down by the Orange freak and his goons. Decades and no legislation. I don't give a shit. All you immigration panty waists want to do is bitch.

Bitch about not trying to cure the disease, not the symptom. Fvck you GD crybabies.
You will be eating a cockmeat sandwich when, not if another 911 happens. I pray I'm wrong.

So you're advocating for zero immigration? Close all the borders completely?
If it stops the bleeding yes. I have no issue with legal immigration. Most folks want a better life, which I can relate. I know many illegals, but when they come illegally, or the gottaways we have no idea who they are.

If it stops the bleeding yes. I have no issue with legal immigration. Most folks want a better life, which I can relate. I know many illegals, but when they come illegally, or the gottaways we have no idea who they are.
So there's no relationship to your 9/11 fear mongering given those immigrants entered legally.

SMFH

So there's no relationship to your 9/11 fear mongering given those immigrants entered legally.

SMFH
Well, if I'm being honest, most are here illegally and they are families from Latin America and not from terrorist list countries. Some military age men...but not gottaways. Not sure why you can't understand the difference.

How many do you know?

Well, if I'm being honest, most are here illegally and they are families from Latin America and not from terrorist list countries. Some military age men...but not gottaways. Not sure why you can't understand the difference.

How many do you know?
I don't have any idea what you're babbling about now.

Reactions: Ferentz_Fan

How bad is Boulder?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT