ADVERTISEMENT

"That’s the best-looking linebacker I’ve ever seen. This guy’s (Jack Campbell) unreal.”

The best part of the "Jack Campbell Defensive Player of the Year" discussion is that he has a deep, experienced defensive line to keep him clean while he is allowed to get the ball. Last year's DL was young...but grew up quickly. This year...Lee, Black, Shannon, Pittman, Van Ness are going to occupy people and cause problems. I'm hoping they leave Van Ness on the edge and get Pittman in the rotation at DT.

I'm really looking forward to the DT taking another step...they could be really disruptive in the middle. Either way, Campbell's going to be running sideline to sideline making plays.

The best part of the "Jack Campbell Defensive Player of the Year" discussion is that he has a deep, experienced defensive line to keep him clean while he is allowed to get the ball. Last year's DL was young...but grew up quickly. This year...Lee, Black, Shannon, Pittman, Van Ness are going to occupy people and cause problems. I'm hoping they leave Van Ness on the edge and get Pittman in the rotation at DT.

I'm really looking forward to the DT taking another step...they could be really disruptive in the middle. Either way, Campbell's going to be running sideline to sideline making plays.

He plays sorta like that current NFL millionaire, Josey Jewell. ;)

I hope that they are so darn good that the backups get a lot of playing time. (thinking ahead to 2023 when the linebackers will be green)

FY2OSHAX0AIxneh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT