ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden admin is considering bringing Palestinians to the US as refugees...

The violent hatred over there is well-earned on both sides.

It would be an interesting experiment to see how that might change if a large chunk of Palestinians were given the opportunity to put that behind them.
Well…the largest influx of Palestinians to America was in after the 6 day war…so we kind of are in the experiment.

Bringing in people whose homes have been left in rubble, you know seems reasonable don't you think. Hamas rules the area, but that doesn't mean all Palestinians want to destroy Isreal. Most just want a place to live and raise their family . . . you know kind of like me and you.
No, they deserve what they have gotten so far and I hope Israel finishes the job

Reactions: abby97
Why won’t any Arab countries take them in?
They have taken them in. The nearby Arab nations - Egypt and Jordan - have already had mass migration of Palestinians into their respective nations. More than two million have been displaced into Jordan and Egypt.

Bringing in people whose homes have been left in rubble, you know seems reasonable don't you think. Hamas rules the area, but that doesn't mean all Palestinians want to destroy Isreal. Most just want a place to live and raise their family . . . you know kind of like me and you.

Just watch how mad all the conservatives on the board here get when anyone generalizes THEM as "MAGA terrorists"....

They have taken them in. The nearby Arab nations - Egypt and Jordan - have already had mass migration of Palestinians into their respective nations. More than two million have been displaced into Jordan and Egypt.

In the 1967 Mideast war, when Israel seized the West Bank and Gaza Strip, 300,000 more Palestinians fled, mostly into Jordan.

The refugees and their descendants now number nearly 6 million, most living in camps and communities in the West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

In the 1967 Mideast war, when Israel seized the West Bank and Gaza Strip, 300,000 more Palestinians fled, mostly into Jordan.

The refugees and their descendants now number nearly 6 million, most living in camps and communities in the West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
Why did you delete that video? You were making some kind of point there, I would assume. Regardless, the chant that was in the deleted video (We are all Hamas) is not indicative that the people chanting it are Palestinians.

There it is. I would expect the roid user to chime in with the same sentiment. And this is unfortunate.

Honestly we'd have to worry about the safety of the refugees we bring in more than we'd have to worry about them causing issues. The increase in Islamophobia and violent attacks against Palestinians across the country is troubling.

Why did you delete that video? You were making some kind of point there, I would assume. Regardless, the chant that was in the deleted video (We are all Hamas) is not indicative that the people chanting it are Palestinians.
I deleted it because I didn’t mean to post it. Had it in the chamber and changed my mind. Then saw it when I responded to the other guy.

What is your basis for the belief that the refugees are not pro-American. Again, Palestinians have been in the US for a long time
Look at colonoscopy's signature and you'll see exactly where that basis comes from - along with a lot of the drivel we see from him and his friends.

No, they deserve what they have gotten so far and I hope Israel finishes the job
You do realize what you are saying is exactly like Hitler against the Jews. Annilate Palestinians because they have been blamed for the bad things that have happened to us. Let’s blame Palestinians because Hamas created an attack. You are an ignorant heartless fool.

We brought in plenty of Hmong people after/during the Vietnam war. They seem to be doing very well.
This is what democrats don’t get. You want to equate people if Islamic faith with others. There is no comparison to be made.
Can a case be made for small pockets of people of Islamic faith maybe.
What happens when they reach larger %’s is troubling.
The faith is anti democratic by nature. The need for democrats to defend it is idiotic.

• Love
This is what democrats don’t get. You want to equate people if Islamic faith with others. There is no comparison to be made.
Can a case be made for small pockets of people of Islamic faith maybe.
What happens when they reach larger %’s is troubling.
The faith is anti democratic by nature. The need for democrats to defend it is idiotic.

Trust me, I know more about the M.E. than you. You are characterizing everyone the same. You are wrong.

• Haha
Just in case some of you think they may have changed:

Who the hell did they poll?? No electricity no running water ect. Also when you talk to Palestinians it’s not Jews Persay they have the issues with, it’s Netanyahu. Stealing land strick curfews ect. He is trying to displace them slowly now trying to do it under guise of the attack. It’s not a whole lot different than Putin.

• Angry
Who the hell did they poll?? No electricity no running water ect. Also when you talk to Palestinians it’s not Jews Persay they have the issues with, it’s Netanyahu. Stealing land strick curfews ect. He is trying to displace them slowly now trying to do it under guise of the attack. It’s not a whole lot different than Putin.
Palestinians

You do realize what you are saying is exactly like Hitler against the Jews. Annilate Palestinians because they have been blamed for the bad things that have happened to us. Let’s blame Palestinians because Hamas created an attack. You are an ignorant heartless fool.
Thats a horrible analogy.

Israel needs to finish the job. Quit supporting terrorists like your other liberal friends

Complete BS. You think they just started to hate the Jews when Netanyahu took office, please. The 6 day war was in 1967, the Palestinians took the Israeli Olympic athletes hostage in 1972, May 30, 1972 they murdered two dozen people in the Ben Gurion airport in Israel, on July 4, 1972 they hijacked a plane with 100 hostages headed for Tel Aviv.

I'm pretty sure Netanyahu was not PM during any of those events.

Not what the Op Ed stated.

And this exact same thing would occur in MAGA-country, USA, if someone they didn't like visited.
Like Mike Pence...

The point wasn’t what the op ed stated, it was that it was an op ed. Good grief.

Also, why do you keep bringing up MAGA and Trump in your posts about Gaza? Is it to prove that you are incapable of looking at any issue through a lens other than your blue team prism? If so, well done.

What time does your shift start at the college anti-semite rally?

Reactions: ihhawk

Will this bumper sticker get you called antisemitic?

Never-Again-not-even-when-Israel-does-it.jpg

it sucks to see both sides trying to simplify this topic. it’s not as simple as saying if they come legally it should be fine or they are all terrorists. this topic should be heavily scrutinized before any decisions are made.

Some people in America as evidenced above.....don't like brown people, or people that are different from them.....

Continuing our nation's history of bigotry when it comes to immigration.
Know who else doesn't like these particular people with brown skin in their countries? Literally every single country in the Middle East. Eqypts Wall to keep them out goes 100 feet underground in case they try and build a tunnel.

Thise damned racist Egyptians.

Scares me that this is your level of logical reasoning as an attorney.

More than 2 million registered Palestine refugees live in Jordan, the largest number of Palestine refugees of all UNRWA fields. Most, but not all, have full citizenship. About 18 per cent live in the ten recognized Palestine refugee camps throughout the country.
Interesting. How and when was the country of Jirdan formed?

I'm pretty sure you have zero clue.

Are they really refugees?

Complete BS. You think they just started to hate the Jews when Netanyahu took office, please. The 6 day war was in 1967, the Palestinians took the Israeli Olympic athletes hostage in 1972, May 30, 1972 they murdered two dozen people in the Ben Gurion airport in Israel, on July 4, 1972 they hijacked a plane with 100 hostages headed for Tel Aviv.

I'm pretty sure Netanyahu was not PM during any of those events.
I've talked to a couple Palestinians actually. They state yes there is some deep seeded resentment, over how Israel was created in 1948 and their treatment of Palestinians in the last 70+ years. They do not hate Jews and state most just want to live their lives peacefully where ever that is. Netanyahu has been one of the worst leaders of Israel. There is no question about that. You know there are Palestineans here in America. The ones I have talked to stated there should not have been an attack, but that they have been boxed into a corner as well.

Now lets be clear how many Palestineans have died at the hands of Isreal - over 100,000 since 1942. You know how many Jews 3,200. Get your numbers right on who the aggressors are. They continue to knock down Palestinian buildings and set up new Jewish settlements. This is the entire issue.

What Hamas did is wrong. How Isreal has handled Palestinians for years has been wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT