ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden admin is considering bringing Palestinians to the US as refugees...

In 2023, 56 Palestinian refugees immigrated to the US. There are approximately 170k persons that identify as Palestinian in the US—most arriving after the 6 day war in 1967. U am not aware of an increase in beheadings or terrorist activities in the US due to Palestinians in the US. Of course there is a potential for radicalization, particularly disenfranchised youth

Glad to hear it those number. That's all the more reason to keep those numbers at the same level and not allow more immigrants.

If we were talking about 50 people it would be one thing, but we're talking about a whole country/state. How do you let all of them in. That doesn't make sense. We would be better off going in and helping clean up Gaza rather than trying to move everyone here. All it does is make the U.S. look like they're removing Palestinians from Gaza so Israel can claim it. If there's a disaster in your town, do you want the government to drop you off in another state and say good luck or would you rather the government come in and help rebuild your town?
you know we aren't talking about all palestinians, right? or that we're not going to be removing people from gaza against their will, right?

At least they'll be easy to spot:
1402942.jpg

That was back when Hamas had portrayed themselves as a "moderate" option to the corruption Palestinians had lived with for years.

Then, the leaders of that group took a sharp right-turn and radicalized. Much like YOU and your Republican buddies that want to overturn democracy here.

But you're too brainwashed to understand that it's the same damn thing.

Link? Not to someone’s opinion piece. To actual data.

Link? Not to someone’s opinion piece. To actual data.

I did not claim Hamas WAS a moderate group (ever)

They had leaders who branded themselves as an alternative to the corrupt Fatah leadership, and claimed they would moderate/govern.

Google up some scholars on this, and that was the expectation. However, they fooled their voters and returned to their extremist ways.

Read a bit about the history there, and you might learn what actually happened. Just because a radical authority is in control (they have allowed no new formal elections since), doesn't mean the people there were for it - much like the Republican party, today, with their same radical rhetoric. We are heading for the same thing, so long as folks like you do not learn from this example.

You mean the same people that voted for HAMAS and were ok with what happened on 10/7?
No. They are not "OK" with what Hamas has done since 2007.

They voted for what they thought would be an alternative, that turned around and eliminated future elections.

Just like you and the Republican Party are currently attempting to do here. Learn from their mistakes.

I did not claim Hamas WAS a moderate group (ever)

They had leaders who branded themselves as an alternative to the corrupt Fatah leadership, and claimed they would moderate/govern.

Google up some scholars on this, and that was the expectation. However, they fooled their voters and returned to their extremist ways.

Read a bit about the history there, and you might learn what actually happened. Just because a radical authority is in control (they have allowed no new formal elections since), doesn't mean the people there were for it - much like the Republican party, today, with their same radical rhetoric. We are heading for the same thing, so long as folks like you do not learn from this example.

Oh, Jojo, you do make speeches and assumptions. I am well aware of the history in Gaza. Unlike you I look at it objectively rather than with a political bias and the temperament of of a 14 year old girl.

I have to say it is great to see you wishing in again though. You are my favorite poster and I do believe that without outlets like this, you would be in serious mental trouble. IRL, people like you end up pretty lonely after people in your life become exasperated with your know it all certainty of all issues and completely rigid mental bias. Thankfully there’s a place in the world for the angry old white man………the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
Some people in America as evidenced above.....don't like brown people, or people that are different from them.....

Continuing our nation's history of bigotry when it comes to immigration.
And 100% of those brown people in question hate Jews. There's a word for that.

You know, for the first 3 years of Biden's term the fight against white supremacy and anti-Jew bigotry was a big deal. And good for them for taking that on. And now? "Let's import thousands of anti-Jew bigots! That should help!"

Some serious mixed messaging going on here.

The numbers are low and we're still seeing destructive protests. Larger numbers creates larger protests.
You think the protest are because of Palestinian immigrants or do you think the Palestinian immigrants are involved in the protests—the destructive protests?

Reactions: Ree4
You think the protest are because of Palestinian immigrants or do you think the Palestinian immigrants are involved in the protests—the destructive protests?
It's certainly not "because of".

I wonder if the Yankees have their eyes on a couple of these Palestinian kids throwing rocks at the humanitarian aid trucks. Some good arms here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT