ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Maryland Game Thread*****

Gabby needs to play, and she is pretty good on D, but she needs to make her shots. Affolter does some things that Gabby can't or doesn't and that is rebound on both ends and on O, gets to the basket. Syd had 6 RBs last night and Gabby had 3 but Syd goes after them.

Gabby needs to play, and she is pretty good on D, but she needs to make her shots. Affolter does some things that Gabby can't or doesn't and that is rebound on both ends and on O, gets to the basket. Syd had 6 RBs last night and Gabby had 3 but Syd goes after them.
Gabby acts scared to shoot. Lisa needs to tell her to shoot whren she’s open. If no, put McCabe in a give her a try. By the way,I didn’t se goodman,even on the bench last night. Was she sick?in the dog House?

Reactions: BGHAWK
Gabby acts scared to shoot. Lisa needs to tell her to shoot whren she’s open. If no, put McCabe in a give her a try. By the way,I didn’t se goodman,even on the bench last night. Was she sick?in the dog House?
I think Goodman was only getting minutes bc AO wasn’t performing. AO has more upside in almost every way, she just needs to want it / show up. If she can keep showing up and contributing in one way or another in the stat chart, she’ll continue to get minutes.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT