ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

Was the game on during church then?
Do a lot of MAGAts watch women’s basketball any day of the week? It’s not like there were a ton of Trumpsters who stayed up until 2 o’clock in the morning to watch the US beat Japan in 2021 but had to skip this year’s gold medal game because it was on a Sunday morning.

So now CC would have changed all of this...

She probably would have played fewer minutes than Taurasi after turning the ball over 10+ times against Belgium. You do remember that she was not "the star" in the WNBA AS game, right?
She was not 'the star' but she was 'a star' in the AS game. Yeah, she was 0-7 from 3, but half of those were 35-40 footers she was putting up for the fans/courtside players. 2nd most assists in AS game history. You list the stars of the game and she isn't going to be any lower than 4th or 5th behind AO, Stewie, A'ja and maybe AR.

That's what the data have looked like for nearly 20 years.

(and do you think the MAGA churchgoers are watching the game on Sunday morning vs. going to church here? Jeebus)
Now we see why Joe is a hater and doesn't watch games.. he equates Caitlin with MAGA. Are you really this stupid?

You do not appear to understand the point here.

And if you look at CCs game just after June 10th, she tanked in that Connecticut game, badly.
There are "error bars" attached to anyone's ranking, any place you look at their productivity. When those overlap, the players are effectively "equal", which is what you get when you compare the specific players your buddies are bitching about in this thread.
Except one was better than the other. You were the one that said that before you wanted to change criteria......again....you are reminding me of the Chris Farley SNL interviews.....'you remember, that one time, that there was a bad game.....'

Reactions: Dirty Slutzker
Because Dawn Staley being interviewed at the Olympics, weeks after the selection process, is referring to those games.
That was what I'd posted pages ago for you.

CCs productivity did not differ much at all against what other guards selected had done either early season, or in past seasons. Only, she never participated in tryouts, and her WNBA track record was much shorter than her competition for the spots.
Objection, relevance your honor.......sustained...joe just because you referenced it previously doesn't make it relevant to the subject at hand.

And to clarify, when she mentioned those games she said that 'she would have been considered' to which you(solid job of ignoring this repeatedly) came up with 'Probably make the team'
How one leads to the other makes sense....to you. Another solid 'throw it at the wall and hope nobody realizes how asinine it is.' effort

Objection, relevance your honor.......sustained...joe just because you referenced it previously doesn't make it relevant to the subject at hand.

And to clarify, when she mentioned those games she said that 'she would have been considered' to which you(solid job of ignoring this repeatedly) came up with 'Probably make the team'
How one leads to the other makes sense....to you. Another solid 'throw it at the wall and hope nobody realizes how asinine it is.' effort
All of his garbage arguments are bullshit when the real true reason is something something MAGA. What a turd. I'd advise everyone to quit arguing with this sad little man

She probably would have played fewer minutes than Taurasi after turning the ball over 10+ times against Belgium. You do remember that she was not "the star" in the WNBA AS game, right?

Well the statistics have very clearly demonstrated that her presence has driven ratings.

She probably would have played fewer minutes than Taurasi after turning the ball over 10+ times against Belgium.
With that coach? Not a solid chance she sees the floor in any game.

"You do remember that she was not "the star" in the WNBA AS game, right?"
Objection......relevance......... Sustained, this has no relevance to the subject at hand. The person raising the issue is the same person who told us it wasn't pertinent to the selection.

You need to stay on task a little better. I haven't seen anyone throwing you a life preserver yet. Heck I haven't even seen someone acknowledging the validity of any of your desperate attempts.

And don't worry, I haven't forgot that I asked for some specifics that you haven't been able to provide. Wonder why you haven't.........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT