ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

Musk says the US govt demanded suspension of 250K accounts

but the thing he is quote tweeting specifically says they aren't requesting anything.

FllBUfPWYAAST6c

So is Musk intentionally lying about what the "twitter files" say, or is he just not reading them, or is he too stupid to understand them?

@Phenomenally Frantastic what's your take?

Musk says the US govt demanded suspension of 250K accounts

but the thing he is quote tweeting specifically says they aren't requesting anything.

FllBUfPWYAAST6c

So is Musk intentionally lying about what the "twitter files" say, or is he just not reading them, or is he too stupid to understand them?

@Phenomenally Frantastic what's your take?
He does this over and over. Makes some claim, then reveals documentation that undercuts his own claim. But the Muskovians who worship at his feet don't read the documentation, but just take him at his word. You have to wonder how often he's done this in business dealings, making claims about things, claiming to have and provide documentation only to be lying through his teeth. The man can never be trusted again.

He does this over and over. Makes some claim, then reveals documentation that undercuts his own claim. But the Muskovians who worship at his feet don't read the documentation, but just take him at his word. You have to wonder how often he's done this in business dealings, making claims about things, claiming to have and provide documentation only to be lying through his teeth. The man can never be trusted again.

Reactions: lucas80

Reporter Poses As Senator Again On Twitter After Elon Musk Declares Verification Fixed

Oops, he did it again.

The same reporter who successfully posed as a senator on Twitter two months ago did so again this week, even though company CEO Elon Musk declared his verification process had been fixed.

Washington Post tech journalist Geoffrey A. Fowler set up an account and tweeted as Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) — with Markey’s permission — to duplicate the same stunt he pulled shortly after Musk purchased Twitter in October.

Fowler got away with it all over again, just as he did earlier, even though he paid $8 for what Twitter claims is an improved blue check mark verification process confirming he was who he said he was. He wasn’t.

It was “dead simple,” Fowler noted.

“Elon Musk said he would fix Twitter’s problem with impostors. The blue check mark on my fake U.S. senator suggests he still has a long way to go,” Fowler wrote in the Post Thursday

Had he left politics out of it and not have been an attention whore, he'd probably be lauded for cutting costs and not losing too much usability of the platform. He couldn't get out of his own way though.

I see he let Michael flynn back on Twitter yesterday. I’m sure just coincidence on Jan 6th and the Q folks def won’t use it as a sign

CSAM = Child Sexual Abuse Material

Yet....here we are, whining about "drag shows", which pose minimal risks to children, in reality.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I’m assuming this is sarcasm…but if it’s not I would love to know how you’re quantifying that statement….I just checked a few rankings of best electric cars 2022-23…and there wasn’t a Tesla model on them.
It’s the most trusted name in EV vehicles. Every year they set sales records. The who’s who of Hollywood drives Teslas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It’s the most trusted name in EV vehicles. Every year they set sales records. The who’s who of Hollywood drives Teslas
Gates isn't the only one shorting Tesla.

Legendary investor Bill Miller says he's shorting Tesla because the EV maker has a looming competition problem: 'If it goes up, I'll short more'​

Gates isn't the only one shorting Tesla.

Legendary investor Bill Miller says he's shorting Tesla because the EV maker has a looming competition problem: 'If it goes up, I'll short more'​

Bingo. The big boys have entered the game and they will crush Tesla like the little bug they are.

Bingo. The big boys have entered the game and they will crush Tesla like the little bug they are.
The big boys will need to step up their game to crush a profitable company.

Link

Interestingly, Diess seems to have some important information about Tesla’s expected production efficiency at Gigafactory Berlin:

Tesla has long been appreciated for the software, range, and acceleration of its cars but has had problems with quality. The production was ridiculed. But our main competitor is learning fast. The quality is getting better, the customer feedback more positive. And in Brandenburg, Tesla wants to build half a million cars with 7,000 people – direct and indirect. And with an impressive productivity: expected 90 units per hour in one line, 10 hours per car.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has long said that manufacturing will become the automaker’s main advantage.

Despite Tesla producing more electric vehicles than any other company, the notion has been ridiculed because the volume is still much lower than most other automakers, and quality hasn’t been on par with other premium automakers.

But things have improved over the years, and now Tesla can produce electric cars at an annual rate of 1 million units, with quality continuing to improve.

Diess appears to be aware of the details of Tesla’s planned output at Gigafactory Berlin, and he is particularly impressed with 10 hours of production per car.

In comparison, Diess says that VW is at over 30 hours at Zwickau, and it is currently aiming to bring this down to 20 hours, which would still be twice as much time as Tesla.

I just noticed the same thing last night. I used to enjoy twitter because I had it curated so that it only gave me stuff for people I liked and I intentionally kept the nonsense out of it that had littered facebook. I think maybe I was one of the few who used it this way. Within the last few weeks it has gone crazy and I just turned it off last night because it was just making me mad every other tweet which is not what I used to use twitter for as I intentionally only follow hobbies and interest and avoid anyone posting about politics there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT