ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

E9BJ4B4WQAIH1Tf.jpg
That is powerful.

Reactions: ping72
@Phenomenally Frantastic will be here shortly to fanboy this as great news.

Better prices for customers? Great news.

More new customers that enjoy their “Safest cars on the road” & “Most American made” & “Updating over WIFI every few weeks” & “Best charging network, bar none” & “Lowest cost to operate” & “Lowest cost of maintenance” 21st century robots on wheels? Great news.

More scale driving down CAPEX costs faster over more vehicles sold? Great news.

Oh and.

He hasn't posted on this site since Jan 2. His last post in this thread was on Dec 17.

Decided to spend less time with the angry hateful people on here. A lot of wasted energy spent here by certain folks. Feel pretty good about that decision.

I do miss updating the Ukraine thread for all the folks that enjoyed my routine contributions. Twitter has enabled that thread and mass communication like no other platform and will continue to be a great source for direct communications among humans and nations.

I said Twitter would be improved and that is being born out to be true. I know some of you hate it just like you hate yourselves.

Decided to spend less time with the angry hateful people on here. A lot of wasted energy spent here by certain folks. Feel pretty good about that decision.

I do miss updating the Ukraine thread for all the folks that enjoyed my routine contributions. Twitter has enabled that thread and mass communication like no other platform and will continue to be a great source for direct communications among humans and nations.

I said Twitter would be improved and that is being born out to be true. I know some of you hate it just like you hate yourselves.

Lol, ok. Good to see you dude. We don't hate twitter. We like it and liked it a lot more before the wanna be Bond villain bought it. Only dictators and oligarchs would consider what E-Loon has done to twitter an improvement.

Brexit and Trump were initially seen as jokes, but the new owner of the social media giant could pose a serious threat to democracy – and a boon for Vladimir Putin, writes David Troy

Reactions: Ree4
Lol, ok. Good to see you dude. We don't hate twitter. We like it and liked it a lot more before the wanna be Bond villain bought it. Only dictators and oligarchs would consider what E-Loon has done to twitter an improvement.

Brexit and Trump were initially seen as jokes, but the new owner of the social media giant could pose a serious threat to democracy – and a boon for Vladimir Putin, writes David Troy

Riiiiiiiiight. Sure.

“Platform That Threatens Our Platform Surely a Threat To Humanity”

What is this shît? Half assed Onion piece? Should self label as satire.

Bro, if I hated myself so much why do I always have sex with me?

The guy that would eat shit if Elon Musk told him it was candy, telling other people to think for themselves is the early frontrunner for most ironic post of 2023.

What part of me stating that Elon mishandled the Twitter acquisition and was unnecessarily divisive do you not understand? Are you mentally slow?

It appears the right is seeing more left tweets so the change was pitting pundits or whatever against their opposite audience. So Catturd is having his/her base replaced with the left which is terrible for revenue and stats. I guess the idea was there maybe generate more responses. But ultimately most people, like myself, either block, mute, or ignore the catturds.

Possibly they were hoping for more conversation between the two sides, but that is not going to happen on a twitter feed. It's about posting the most polarizing x amount of sentences about the other side to fire up your base.

You don't quickly and randomly mess with an algorithm that was constantly being remodeled time after time to generate the most traffic because you think you are wiser.

It appears the right is seeing more left tweets so the change was pitting pundits or whatever against their opposite audience. So Catturd is having his/her base replaced with the left which is terrible for revenue and stats. I guess the idea was there maybe generate more responses. But ultimately most people, like myself, either block, mute, or ignore the catturds.

Possibly they were hoping for more conversation between the two sides, but that is not going to happen on a twitter feed. It's about posting the most polarizing x amount of sentences about the other side to fire up your base.

You don't quickly and randomly mess with an algorithm that was constantly being remodeled time after time to generate the most traffic because you think you are wiser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT