ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

It's so weird how only right wingers are having vaccine related health issues and only left wingers are having major Tesla/ Twitter issues. These targeted attacks on the populace need to stop!

• Haha
Reactions: desihawk
It's so weird how only right wingers are having vaccine related health issues and only left wingers are having major Tesla/ Twitter issues. These targeted attacks on the populace need to stop!
Your analysis is incorrect regarding Twitter. The change to the algorithms is affecting "both sides".

FmzTbq3acAACuIa

Interesting thread on customer service - sounds hit or miss based on location. A lot of Musk supporters trying to call the "OP" a liar stating it's a Model 3 vs S. Loved this reply which relates to this thread..

The funny thing is if a righty would have shared this tweet a year ago, they would have been blasted by the lefties on here. Lol

The Pretzels Elon's followers twist themselves into is quite silly.

He's done some good things in his life. I applaud the ingenuity of people at many of his companies who have managed to do something amazing despite what we're now learning is his apparent ineptitude. He's the money guy and he likes to try to use that money to do visionary things. Fantastic until he becomes certain that he is in fact the smartest person in the room, spends twice what it's worth on a social media empire that has a very large impact on what happens in the world and then starts just throwing darts at the wall just to see what happens.

Short seller dickheads wrong again!

@WDSMHAWK you need to quit listening to those dingbats my guy.

Read my lips. U nan i mous !
What is wrong with you? Why do you have such an infatuation with another human? It's just weird.

Short seller dickheads wrong again!

@WDSMHAWK you need to quit listening to those dingbats my guy.

Read my lips. U nan i mous !

I don't think I've ever posted about this lawsuit, so I don't know why you tagged me... but good for Elon and Tesla I guess.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT