ADVERTISEMENT

The Female celebrity with the best personality

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
Let’s talk about personalities in this thread. No need for pics as we know most of these women are Waterloo 10s.

If I had a choice of being friends with any of the ladies of Hollywood I would have to choose Kristen Bell or Reese Witherspoon. Great humans, funny, social, and great moms.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
Let’s talk about personalities in this thread. No need for pics as we know most of these women are Waterloo 10s.

If I had a choice of being friends with any of the ladies of Hollywood I would have to choose Kristen Bell or Reese Witherspoon. Great humans, funny, social, and great moms.

I would have a beer with Anna Kendrick.

J-Law
source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

source.gif

I'm never sure what to believe about any celebrity, so I don't know how to gauge someone's personality. It usually takes an overwhelming number of people chiming in about someone before I'll give something serious validity.

Then again, I don't exactly go out of my way to look this stuff up.

Charlize Theron. AIAEC and /thread.
I dare you to watch this video and come to a different conclusion.

Charlize Theron. AIAEC and /thread.
I dare you to watch this video and come to a different conclusion.
Normally I would say Charlize too. She’s hilarious in interviews and her appearance on “Between Two Ferns” was hysterical. But the whole thing with her 7-year-old son/daughter makes me worried that she’s a bit of a moonbat.

Last edited:
Is Sandra Bullock really nice? She sure seems genuine. Any bad stories out there?

Sarah Silverman, and no, I do not expect many to agree on that choice.

I met Venus Williams and I would hang out with her all day erryday.

Normally I would say Charlize too. She’s hilarious in interviews and her appearance of “Between Two Ferns” was hysterical. But the whole thing with her 7-year-old son/daughter makes me worried that she’s a bit of a moonbat.

You have a keen power of perception.

Drew Barrymore

I saw something about how nice she is to everybody. They were interviewing members of the paparazzi and they said she's super nice to them. This one guy said she's so nice that once she was in a bad mood and was kind of a bitch. She walked about 5 steps, then came back and apologized for her behavior.

My kind of person. :)

GettyImages-Drew-Barrymore-Timur-Emek.jpg

Last edited:
Drew Barrymore

I saw something about how nice she is to everybody. They were interviewing member of the paparazzi and they said she's super nice to them. This one guy said she's so nice that once she was in a bad mood and was kind of a bitch. She walked about 5 steps, then came back and apologized for her behavior.

My kind of person. :)

GettyImages-Drew-Barrymore-Timur-Emek.jpg

God love her.

I would have to say Kristen Bell would be my top choice from what I've seen of her in interviews.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT