ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is the party of violence and purveyors of their own freedoms...

The woman decided to attack a SECURITY guarded, barricaded door while performing an act of treason against the US government. She’d and her cohorts were warned to “cease and desist” and the were warned the LEOs were armed…….So Ashli decided to “Charge!”….and like many a brave soldier, she was “killed in action”……..and NOw you are blaming those who were actively defending the government of the USA against an attempted overthrow of our Constitution and chosen form of government.
FAU…..your think mechanism is rather phuqued. Unless you are a Russian bot….or friend of Red China……
No. Fvck her. But she was no more a threat to the person who killed her than any of the other dead scum bags that you and the rest here want to make heroes out of for the simple fact they fvcked around and found out. You are trying to thread a needle that shouldn't be threaded. Put them all in the same pile and light it on fire.

No. Fvck her. But she was no more a threat to the person who killed her than any of the other dead scum bags that you and the rest here want to make heroes out of for the simple fact they fvcked around and found out. You are trying to thread a needle that shouldn't be threaded. Put them all in the same pile and light it on fire.
When a mob is actively invading and illegally trespassing on property….and killing LEOs attempting to defend the Capitol, the “attackers” do deserve extra attention…….these invadersa were breaking the law and the LEOs were chasrged wth restoring order….Meanwhile your Orange Turd fluff of a President was sitting back oibserving and planning his next move……the traitor!

When a mob is actively invading and illegally trespassing on property….and killing LEOs attempting to defend the Capitol, the “attackers” do deserve extra attention…….these invadersa were breaking the law and the LEOs were chasrged wth restoring order….Meanwhile your Orange Turd fluff of a President was sitting back oibserving and planning his next move……the traitor!
Great. And when a person on my subway car screams "I'm gonna kill you all", he needs to be put down immediately. And if he dies as a result of his behavior and the illegal narcotics flowing through his veins, oh fvcking well.

Great. And when a person on my subway car screams "I'm gonna kill you all", he needs to be put down immediately. And if he dies as a result of his behavior and the illegal narcotics flowing through his veins, oh fvcking well.
You may subdue the perp...you aren’t allow to kill the sumbitch, though. Choke-holds kill. It’s a slippery slope, I agree but the law is pretty clear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT