ADVERTISEMENT

The Libs are going to love Dawn Staley. Lisa Bluder not so much.

The Libs are going to love Dawn Staley. Lisa Bluder not so much.​

It's not "the libs" that are obsessed with this "issue", it's the cons. They created it and it's their media that talks about it constantly. And it's mostly a completely imaginary "issue" when it comes to collegiate or any other athletics.

Bluder gave the correct answer, a non-answer.

Well if the powers that be want to ruin the women’s game.

That’s a good way to do it.
Who are the powers that be that are going to do whatever you're claiming here they're going to do and how do you see this actually working in the real world? You see this as being an actual thing with a potential to ruin women's basketball?

Really? LOL.

It's not "the libs" that are obsessed with this "issue", it's the cons. They created it and it's their media that talks about it constantly. And it's mostly a completely imaginary "issue" when it comes to collegiate or any other athletics.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Who are the powers that be that are going to do whatever you're claiming here they're going to do and how do you see this actually working in the real world? You see this as being an actual thing with a potential to ruin women's basketball?

Really? LOL.
No need to get your panties in a bunch.

It's already happened in one sport. Why do you think basketball is immune?
This is something you're really worried about, isn't it!?!

Actually, you're just engaging in obsessing and hating on a vulnerable minority because that's what you do. And you've got a despicable and vile political party and media that will appeal to your prejudices and paranoia and fear and stir it up for their own ends.

Actually, you're just engaging in obsessing and hating on a vulnerable minority because that's what you do. And you've got a despicable and vile political party and media that will appeal to your prejudices and paranoia and fear and stir it up for their own ends.

Blah, blah, blah...

Answer the question. Why do you think basketball is immune when one sport has already been affected?

He's scared and angry. When the herd gets scared and angry they stampede. It just takes a little social media misinformation created in Moscow to get them going.

The Libs are going to love Dawn Staley. Lisa Bluder not so much.​

Bluder gave the correct answer, a non-answer.
This is a ridiculous take.

As an example, I would bet 90%, probably 99% or more of the original posts on this board on this topic are from cons. Virtually always brainless "outrage" spam.

Most real liberals only think or talk about this 'issue" in response to the constant mewling about it from MAGA Trumper's like you. As I am in this thread.
Because the left knows it’s a losing issue for them.

Which is why J6 posts are always started by the left.

Both sides are going to bludgeon the other with whatever issue they think they can win with.

(And because I wrote the words “both sides”, I’m sure some feathers will be rustled)

Blah, blah, blah...

Answer the question. Why do you think basketball is immune when one sport has already been affected?
As another poster in this thread might say, you've really got your panties up in a bunch about this, don't you?

Because the left knows it’s a losing issue for them.

Which is why J6 posts are always started by the left.

Both sides are going to bludgeon the other with whatever issue they think they can win with.

(And because I wrote the words “both sides”, I’m sure some feathers will be rustled)
Yeah, I love when I get “both sides” bludgeoned by the usual suspects of libs. It’s almost as if they think because I’m a conservative who hates Trump that I should be in lockstep with everything liberal. Otherwise, yep, you guessed it, I’m a good ol’ fashion “both sider.”

You honestly don’t see the writing on the wall?
LOL. Just LOL all over the place. You nuts will get yourselves riled up over anything, especially imaginary scenarios you conjure up in your sick heads, and especially if it has something to do with getting your hate on for minorities or people who make you feel icky.

A true liberal would want to protect women’s sports from biological males. And until a few years ago most would have.

is there a significant risk to women’s sports? I don’t know. But right is right, wrong is wrong, and fair is fair regardless of prospective impact at a national level.

I do believe we’re going to see some Title IX fallout within the next couple of years. There is a very good reason to have sports set aside for biological women.

Pretty sad the trans trigger Rs so much. It's a guaranteed hand wringer, oh save the women, moment everytime you breathe trans. Rs can take away body autonomy, support a rapist, strip women of their rights. But mentions trans and suddenly Rs cant scramble fast enough to pretend to protect women.

A true liberal would want to protect women’s sports from biological males. And until a few years ago most would have.

is there a significant risk to women’s sports? I don’t know. But right is right, wrong is wrong, and fair is fair regardless of prospective impact at a national level.

I do believe we’re going to see some Title IX fallout within the next couple of years. There is a very good reason to have sports set aside for biological women.
But you do know. There is virtually no risk any woman will ever face a trans opponent let alone be beaten by one. This is a dog whistle. Let's stop pretending otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT