ADVERTISEMENT

The Media Sucks and is Tearing this Country apart.

I wish they didn’t lie so much.

I wish they wouldn’t manipulate so much.

I wish they didn’t push a narrative so god damned all the time.

These are the same group of dumb gullible dunmfck Democrats who thought COVID had a 50% hospitalization rate. That was 41% of them, BTW.

Last edited:
This is so cute for the OP. How many loads did you drop at Elon's response?

Admit it, this is something you never came across unless you were pulling your pud to whatever Elon is talking about. LOL. What a F head

You are aware that account has 583K followers and some of the people I follow may just follow them too.

Besides this lame personal attack attempt sure seems like a colossal dodge. Why dodge the subject? What are you afraid of?

You are aware that account has 583K followers and some of the people I follow may just follow them too.

Besides this lame personal attack attempt sure seems like a colossal dodge. Why dodge the subject? What are you afraid of?
Why should I care about this graph, when misinformation has been something being spread for the last 4-5 years?

If you think your graph moves the needle on misinformation, you haven't been paying attention. This is what "facts" have become. Most won't do the research and that causes a huge problem. Your misinformation is low on the totem pole when it comes to the doozies posted the last 4 years. Actual life and death. Not some BS statistic makes my peen hard

Admit it, this is something you never came across unless you were pulling your pud to whatever Elon is talking about. LOL. What a F head

Why are you mad? The flow of accurate information should be something we all embrace.

Why should I care about this graph, when misinformation has been something being spread for the last 4-5 years?

If you think your graph moves the needle on misinformation, you haven't been paying attention. This is what "facts" have become. Most won't do the research and that causes a huge problem. Your misinformation is low on the totem pole when it comes to the doozies posted the last 4 years. Actual life and death. Not some BS statistic makes my peen hard
Why should anyone care about anything the other side thinks? We spent a good part of 2 years blaming white people for systemic racism and we were led to believe large numbers of white cops are indiscriminately killing large numbers of innocent black people.

It simply is not true, but the truth didn't stop the blm and George Floyd riots. The reality is, the truth does matter and there are consequences for pretending the truth is whatever you want it to be.

People refuse to change their opinion for fear of being wrong. They try to justify why something doesn't matter when it doesn't fit the narrative. This is what weak people do and this mentality leads to civil unrest and war.

I wish people weren’t so gullible!

I wish people had minds of their own!

I wish more people were like me and didn’t watch ANY news, local or national at all!

Unfortunately, I realize there are millions of idiots out there that believe everything they hear on the news, no matter how absurd it may be! People are so dumb!☹️

I wish people weren’t so gullible!

I wish people had minds of their own!

I wish more people were like me and didn’t watch ANY news, local or national at all!

Unfortunately, I realize there are millions of idiots out there that believe everything they hear on the news, no matter how absurd it may be! People are so dumb!☹️

Yea, like the idiots automatically believing this graph without questioning it's source

Yea, like the idiots automatically believing this graph without questioning it's source
A source does not mean something is right or wrong. Bad sources are right all the time, it's up to the individual to determine if the information is credible.

I'm assuming you have a more credible source that proves this wrong.

This is old news. I think I saw these stats a year back.

But it's not lies causing this. Just topical bias and siloing of information.

A whole group of news sources only covered certain bits of information on a topic which helped to create a false perception.

And lots of people only consumed from that silo of information.

The phenomenon of course isn't limited to one party.

These are the same people who thought COVID had a 50% mortality rate. That was 41% of Dems, BTW.
Didn't look up mortality rate question.

Hospitalization question fits though, from Gallup

a88p5hwkl0osqzb34lq4_g.png

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The writers of cable TV “News” have to be some of the most arrogant pricks. They can write up dialogue for someone else to repeat and they are basically anonymously.

Their message will reach millions of eyeballs and their only goal is getting more eyeballs and more people to turn in.

A source does not mean something is right or wrong. Bad sources are right all the time, it's up to the individual to determine if the information is credible.

I'm assuming you have a more credible source that proves this wrong.

True, but it's far worse believing a pretty graphic that's not even cited

Specific poll cited in tweet seems to be from Skeptic Research Center. This took about a 30 seconds to find. Everybody be lazy.

So the real number could be up to 10x higher, or even higher depending on which police department s haven't reported (e.g. LAPD)? Great methodology, but what do you expect from an awesome paper with just one reference

IMO trump is tearing this country apart. You’re either ok with a President sitting around for hours while goons he invited defiled the US Capitol or you’re an actual patriot. Tangible damage has been done over his lies. If you aren’t actively working to hold trump accountable or at least vote against him, you’re on the wrong side.

In fact, 41% of Democrats replied that at least 50% of unvaccinated people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19.
a88p5hwkl0osqzb34lq4_g.png

So not “mortality rate” as you originally said. I didn’t think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT