ADVERTISEMENT

**** The OFFICIAL election returns thread ****

Yeah, poor choice of words and I should know better. It's been a long election night! It's just odd that you can secure 7 MILLION more votes than your opposition and have 10 fewer seats.

The GOP is better at working the math, is what I meant to say.
Constitution getting in the way of Democrats yet again!

Constitution getting in the way of Democrats yet again!
The point I'm making isn't that the Constitution should be ignored. It's that the GOP has created a strategy of pandering to the perceived wants and needs of rural America and convincing vast swaths of those areas - low in population density - that they are acting in their interest, when their actual policies often do the opposite.

It's brilliant, if somewhat disingenuous strategy.

The point I'm making isn't that the Constitution should be ignored. It's that the GOP has created a strategy of pandering to the perceived wants and needs of rural America and convincing vast swaths of those areas - low in population density - that they are acting in their interest, when their actual policies often do the opposite.

And the dems do the same thing with blacks. Welcome to the divided states of America.

Proud of Joe Cunningham getting elected in South Carolina’s first district. First Democrat elected here in 30 years. Pro environment, pro business, pro trade.

And he’s challenging Nancy Pelosi, a good thing for the Democratic Party. Time to move on.

The founders got it right in the fact they didn’t want one or two areas to change control the country. In this case we are talking California and New York.

if somehow Nelson pulls it out the GOP gains nothing in the Senate where the map was heavily in their favor and got wiped out in the House... but no blue wave!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT