ADVERTISEMENT

The wheels have fallen off for republicans in Kentucky

The Republican AG in Kentucky is up 200k votes.

The Republican Ag Commissioner is up 250k

The Republican Auditor is up 200k

The Republican Secretary of State is up 55k.

The Republican Treasurer is up 250k.

Bevin losing has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but I am sure liberals will spin it that way, since they don't have much else to clingto

Kentucky has had 3 Republican governors since 1945 and Bevins was hated more than Obama in Kentucky.

Its really not a big deal.

You seriously telling us a GOP in KENTUCKY is going down?

Gotta be fake news, amirite?

Reactions: Kozisek

Bevin losing has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but I am sure liberals will spin it that way, since they don't have much else to clingto

Kentucky has had 3 Republican governors since 1945 and Bevins was hated more than Obama in Kentucky.

After Trump's visit last nite... it has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. Of course, Idiot In Chief will just blame the candidate or MM. Or RP. Or anyone but himself.

You keep telling yourself that.

They already are spinning it like that way, the above facts and the GOP super majority in both chambers are alternative facts to the Dems.

KY and Dem governors reminds me of how Vermont has Republican governors.

You keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling yourself it is and you really think Trump loses Kentucky?

KY just elected the first Republican attorney general since 1948 and the first African-American attorney generals in the state’s history. This is one piece of evidence that if Bevin loses, it’s about Bevin and not some sign that there are bigger factors at work.

KY just elected the first Republican attorney general since 1948 and the first African-American attorney generals in the state’s history. This is one piece of evidence that if Bevin loses, it’s about Bevin and not some sign that there are bigger factors at work.

Maybe, but it's looking bad in Virginia too and more importantly, voter turnout is through the roof. High voter turnout is bad news for the GOP next year.

Let them have their circle jerk like it means anything for 2020.

Isn’t that a complete and utter waste of time then?

My opinion is yes, but I’ll admit Trump was a lazy campaigner in some regard. When he is on the ballot he makes a more calculated effort such as visit places like Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Davenport, etc... multiple times.

My opinion is yes, but I’ll admit Trump was a lazy campaigner in some regard. When he is on the ballot he makes a more calculated effort such as visit places like Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Davenport, etc... multiple times.
As long as you agree he wastes time and money then I’m good on this topic.

Just because....

fark_LSF8hBiMW2XzMQ1dRoH1lRUHPQI.png

Wow! The new First Lady of Kentucky is the kind of woman who Donald Trump needs to grab by the ... to get any contact from:
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT