ADVERTISEMENT

Things that annoy you more each time you experience it (no politics)

Sun glasses on top of your head
sun glasses on your head when it's dark out
Wearing stocking caps indoors
Volunteer FF that aren't doing it to serve their city and wear ff shit everywhere
People that pull over to the left when I pull them over
People that say "I didn't do it" or "He did it" when I walk in to a store
People that start threads about what kind of alcohol/drugs they're drinking/doing (ok if you're 16)
When my wife moves shit and then I have to go looking for it like an easter basket

Volunteer FF that aren't doing it to serve their city and wear ff shit everywhere
People that start threads about what kind of alcohol/drugs they're drinking/doing (ok if you're 16)
When my wife moves shit and then I have to go looking for it like an easter basket
You seem fun

I'm not...I could reach the text limit on things that annoy me.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

I agree with every sentiment.

I don't drive a SUV or truck. I drive a car. I hate it when soccer mom SUV drivers or little dick big truck people pull up at an intersection next to me, farther than me, so I cant see cross traffic to make a turn.

Easily my biggest driving pet peeve
Plus one to this. Often times these folks have to actually need for said SUV or truck

I prefer to go superdooche and put them on backwards over the ears. People judge me, don’t care.
I’m an adult, I don’t care where people keep their sunglasses.

I lied- if you keep them on in Kroger I’m wondering if you’re a fed. Or a pedo.

• Haha
Reactions: SolarHawk
People who don't go when the light turns green.
People who get into accidents because they weren't paying attention.
People who 5 mph under the speed limit thinking they're saving the world (usually Subaru or prius drivers)
People who don't use turn signals
People who tailgate or go slow in the left lane (I clearly drive the perfect speed)

Doing some algebra on all the above, I guess 'driving' is it for me

Reactions: TennNole17
@Hawkman98 I absolutely hate it when my wife moves shit around. It is a complete waste of my time, I get angry.
I get so pissed. We work different shifts so she's at work when I get up and she's asleep when I get off, so I can't even ask where she put it. I just bang around the house hoping to wake her up.

She also likes to move the furniture around. I walk in the house when dark to try not to wake everyone and jam my toe into something that wasn't there when I left for work.

I get so pissed. We work different shifts so she's at work when I get up and she's asleep when I get off, so I can't even ask where she put it. I just bang around the house hoping to wake her up.

She also likes to move the furniture around. I walk in the house when dark to try not to wake everyone and jam my toe into something that wasn't there when I left for work.

Yeah, I broke a toe from that very shite

• Angry
Reactions: Hawkman98
OK ol where am I supposed to put my sunglasses when I go inside?

I didn’t do it!

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman98
Why do people associate vehicles with penis size? Dude drives a Porsche, must have small peen. Dude drives a lifted truck, small peen. Am I to assume poors who drive honda Accords are all hung like Ron Jeremy? lol
😉

I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw someone write a check. Where do you live? The 90’s? Lol
I still have a checkbook but one book of checks has lasted me over a year. I haven’t written a check in a store in maybe five years - or more.

Reactions: SolarHawk
I am sick and tired of seeing, everywhere I drive, these monstrous pickups that are for the most part the only types of pickups one can buy any more. Even the so-called mid size pickups like a Ranger or Colorado/Canyon or Tacoma...they're HUGE.

I guess I don't understand how we've both legislatively and economically morphed to where it is impossible to manufacture and sell what amounts to being a 2002 2wd smaller engine extended cab no frills tilt/cruise/AC/AT Chevrolet S10/Toyota Tacoma/Ford Ranger for under $20,000.

I'm talking about what used to be known as a "work truck". A simple, affordable, smaller sized pickup (I'm talking something even smaller/less expensive than the current Ford Maverick).

They don't exist any more. You CAN buy them abroad, but not here in the US. Fuel economy regulations have a lot to do with that...you need the larger size to make the mpg numbers work.

All you have to do is research how many pickups are piling up on new car lots across America that we've sort of reached a tipping point where the demand for these monstrosities has died off big time. Your average Joe simply has decided that no, I don't want what amounts to an ENTRY level pickup and pay $60,000 for it any more.

I mean, I get it. Fuel and safety regulations, "electric", importing adds on a huge fee, and manufactures make a LOT more on the big pickups so why bother with small ones.

I just believe we need to figure out how to make new vehicles "affordable" for most everybody in America again. It shouldn't be as expensive as damn near buying a house.

I'll also add HyVee's mentality on checkout lanes. They gutted a ton of lanes, I assume fired/moved employees around in favor of self check outs and 90% of the time I shop there they refuse to have more than 3 self checkouts open
Just left hyvee.

No self checkouts open. One checkout open.

I was fourth in line. Of course one of the people in front of me had tons of stuff. When i was second in the queue, there were another 3 people waiting behind me.

They can shove their patrick mahomes or marky mark up their ass and properly staff a fvcking store

Before my hy vee trip, i was at the gym. There is a single bench against one wall 2 fr across from the open cubbies.

I was finished and went to throw on my sweatpants and change shoes, and this guy had all his stuff sprawled out on the bench. Didnt botger to move anything to one of the many open cubbies just an arms reach away.

Selfish SOTE

People who can’t pick a speed on the interstate and they pass you and you pass them multiple times.
This. And people who go to pass on the interstate only to be going the same speed of the person they are next to and end up slowing everyone down.

I am sick and tired of seeing, everywhere I drive, these monstrous pickups that are for the most part the only types of pickups one can buy any more. Even the so-called mid size pickups like a Ranger or Colorado/Canyon or Tacoma...they're HUGE.

I guess I don't understand how we've both legislatively and economically morphed to where it is impossible to manufacture and sell what amounts to being a 2002 2wd smaller engine extended cab no frills tilt/cruise/AC/AT Chevrolet S10/Toyota Tacoma/Ford Ranger for under $20,000.

I'm talking about what used to be known as a "work truck". A simple, affordable, smaller sized pickup (I'm talking something even smaller/less expensive than the current Ford Maverick).

They don't exist any more. You CAN buy them abroad, but not here in the US. Fuel economy regulations have a lot to do with that...you need the larger size to make the mpg numbers work.

All you have to do is research how many pickups are piling up on new car lots across America that we've sort of reached a tipping point where the demand for these monstrosities has died off big time. Your average Joe simply has decided that no, I don't want what amounts to an ENTRY level pickup and pay $60,000 for it any more.

I mean, I get it. Fuel and safety regulations, "electric", importing adds on a huge fee, and manufactures make a LOT more on the big pickups so why bother with small ones.

I just believe we need to figure out how to make new vehicles "affordable" for most everybody in America again. It shouldn't be as expensive as damn near buying a house.
The profit for the manufacturers is in large and extravagant. Why build a cost efficient work pickup, like the ford ranger used to be , when they can force you to buy one for 65k?

Same in housing, I am not sure the young people wouldn’t flock to 1100 sq ft homes, like we did at their age, if someone would just build them.

This. And people who go to pass on the interstate only to be going the same speed of the person they are next to and end up slowing everyone down.
I thought it was only in Florida that these people were on our parking lot death alleys, er, roads.
Shared misery. 😠

The profit for the manufacturers is in large and extravagant. Why build a cost efficient work pickup, like the ford ranger used to be , when they can force you to buy one for 65k?

Same in housing, I am not sure the young people wouldn’t flock to 1100 sq ft homes, like we did at their age, if someone would just build them.
Or seniors looking to downsize.

In your vehicle... Your eyes can handle a few seconds of sun walking to and from the store.

Does this stem from uniform regulation conditioning, or were there a ton of terrible people over time that were sunglasses on top of head people? I'm just trying to understand.

Sunglasses can also be used to hold your hair from going in your face, so it can even have a functional use.

I'm a high school teacher, and my experience is the exact opposite.
Americans as a rule have poor manners. We simply aren’t taught properly. Once you travel in Europe for a bit you will figure this out.
I had a German once tell me he can identify an American with in seconds of them sitting down to eat without them saying a word.

• Sad
Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT