ADVERTISEMENT

Things that annoy you more each time you experience it (no politics)

Same in housing, I am not sure the young people wouldn’t flock to 1100 sq ft homes, like we did at their age, if someone would just build them.
Partly because the lot, street, infrastructure, etc. costs a similar amount of money before you start building. The cost/sq ft goes down on a larger home built on the same size lot. Some look to the resale value down the road...

At a drive through:

the person interrupts you as you are telling them your order to ask you what you wouldve eventually told them had they not interrupted you.

You give them your order and they ask a series od questions of what you want, so youre basically repeating yourself

Reactions: Twoooooooo
Partly because the lot, street, infrastructure, etc. costs a similar amount of money before you start building. The cost/sq ft goes down on a larger home built on the same size lot. Some look to the resale value down the road...
You have given the standard line of BS the building industry has been pushing for years to scare people into larger and larger homes. The profit per home is obviously higher for the industry on a larger home. Otherwise they would not push it so hard. Basically buy as much house as you can or you can’t resell it.

Mine is pretty basic: people who don’t return carts to a cart corral. I’ve seen this at dollar stores, mainstream grocery stores, and Costco (so assuming a broad income range).

It shows a level of laziness and entitlement - particularly when carts end up in parking spaces or in a grassy area nearby.
I hope you have followed Cart Narcs.

7qprzhvd3b461.jpg

Last edited:
Does this stem from uniform regulation conditioning, or were there a ton of terrible people over time that were sunglasses on top of head people? I'm just trying to understand.

Sunglasses can also be used to hold your hair from going in your face, so it can even have a functional use.
No it’s probably stems from douche bag cops wearing sunglasses everywhere.

If sunglasses are used to hold your hair back it might be time for a cut.

You have given the standard line of BS the building industry has been pushing for years to scare people into larger and larger homes. The profit per home is obviously higher for the industry on a larger home. Otherwise they would not push it so hard. Basically buy as much house as you can or you can’t resell it.
How many sub divisions have you built in the last 30 years? Yeah, that's what I thought...

We are going through this exact thing RIGHT NOW with my youngest. And she lied to me about the stupidest thing "did you take the remote that I watched your sister put down right here?" "No!"
Hang in there. The hard work now will pay off down the road.

Reactions: goldmom
At a drive through:

the person interrupts you as you are telling them your order to ask you what you wouldve eventually told them had they not interrupted you.

You give them your order and they ask a series od questions of what you want, so youre basically repeating yourself
Add when you get to the window and you have to move forward to one of their designated slots to wait for your order. Over half of the time there are zero vehicles behind me. I finally asked one of the 14 year olds who was working the window, what this policy is. Apparently they have a timer that measures their efficiency. Moving people forward, regardless if there is a backup of vehicles, helps with their efficiency. No choice, they have to ask you to move forward. Next time maybe I’ll just say “Nah, I think I’ll wait right here for my order.”

Reactions: auntie_fah
People who speed up and then slow down on the freeway and by the time you try to get around them you notice they have been texting on their phone. When I get next to them I lay on the horn, normally startles the shit out of them.

Running on fitness trail and you have the ladies three abreast out for a stroll or the woman with the dog on the retractable leash out 20 feet or Mom with her two toddlers staggering all over, or Dad with kid who can’t ride their bike for shit who almost clips me. I just want my half so I can get my miles in people

Running on fitness trail and you have the ladies three abreast out for a stroll or the woman with the dog on the retractable leash out 20 feet or Mom with her two toddlers staggering all over, or Dad with kid who can’t ride their bike for shit who almost clips me. I just want my half so I can get my miles in people
Can you say that again, only slower?

1) no politics. Im sure there are a few folks who can’t/wont follow this. I likely have most of those people on ignore

2) insert south park naggers wheel of fortune image.

3) insert simpsons old man yells at clouds image

I find myself getting more and more annoyed everytime I walk in a space that is (or was) occupied by a smoker. You stink, and you leave every place you occupy a disgusting stink hole. This has increasingly started annoying me more over the past month or two

Also going to get groceries is a pain in the ass anymore. It was a pain in the ass when these stores did away with 24 hrs, but now you go in when they open and you cant get down aisles or get to products because they are blocked with pallets, carts and boxes.

/getoffmylawn
Offensive coordinator searches

Bicyclist who ride 3 wide on a road when they have a big a** bike lane

Bicyclist who don’t follow stop signs

People at a 4 way stop waving the person that got there after them threw ‘to be nice’

People who stand 4-5 wide in the concourse at CHA. Move the hell off to the side to have your conversation

People who just stop in the middle of any aisle anywhere

No it’s probably stems from douche bag cops wearing sunglasses everywhere.

If sunglasses are used to hold your hair back it might be time for a cut.
Shit if you ever see me driving I am absolutely fvcked. No haircut in years and due to an eye infection a few years back I only wear sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman98
Aggressive drivers, it's not the indi 500 you don't need to swirve in and out of traffic and do 80 in a 60. Slow the f*** down the 2 minutes sooner you're going to get to the bar isn't going to change your life.

People that get annoyed by little things. WGAF if someone leaves on sun glasses in a store, or there's time on the microwave, or you have to wait 5 minutes to order your crappy chipolte. Life is short, don't care about your whining.

Reactions: goldmom
This morning I stopped at Casey's after the gym. When I pulled up there was only 1 other car there, so I knew I could get right in and out. I walked in, got what I needed, and got to the register, and it was an old man getting like 50 goddamn tickets scanned to see if he won any money. The entire thing took 7-8 mins. After they all got scanned, he then went on buying like 5 different types of tickets to take back home.

I haven't had that happen in awhile. I always get annoyed, but today was REALLY ****ing annoying. So that's my answer. Being in line behind people w/ a shit ton of lotto tickets at the gas station.

This morning I stopped at Casey's after the gym. When I pulled up there was only 1 other car there, so I knew I could get right in and out. I walked in, got what I needed, and got to the register, and it was an old man getting like 50 goddamn tickets scanned to see if he won any money. The entire thing took 7-8 mins. After they all got scanned, he then went on buying like 5 different types of tickets to take back home.

I haven't had that happen in awhile. I always get annoyed, but today was REALLY ****ing annoying. So that's my answer. Being in line behind people w/ a shit ton of lotto tickets at the gas station.
See page 1, I F'N DEMAND a lottery only lane at gas stations. Make it happen Reynolds!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT