ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

No dummy, I’m saying the troops invading Kursk should not wheel south and get tied down in fighting the Russians where they actually have their troops, artillery, and supplies.
Except when you "wheel down" you're cutting off their supply lines, and attacking them from a direction they have zero fortifications in place.

But I'm sure you didn't think about that part...

Reactions: noleclone2
Except when you "wheel down" you're cutting off their supply lines, and attacking them from a direction they have zero fortifications in place.

But I'm sure you didn't think about that part...
By doing so you’re moving into their artillery.
It’s their best card and you want to give them better opportunity to play it.

But I’m sure you didn’t think about that part…

One of the tweets today about Kursk did remind me of the old axiom of keeping your opponent guessing where you are going to or going to strike next. The horns of a dilemma as they say.

"Russian MLRS BM-21 Grad destroyed near the village of Semenovka, Donetsk region.The crew had no chance of survival."

Wonder if Ukraine will eventually attack the north and south flanks of the Kursk salient where the Russian forces attempting to pinch in may be vulnerable.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Put him on ignore a long time ago. Life is too short to read through nonsense. The more of these idiots we all block, the less reactions they get, and pretty soon they are like an old man shouting at a cloud. No one reacts to their posts, because no one sees their posts.
I am pretty quick to block people these days, especially in this thread. I don't need an echo chamber but I don't need to suffer closed-minded idiots either. I am fairly certain it is the same person or a couple of people I block over and over again after they start with a new handle.

Reactions: TigerHawk33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT