ADVERTISEMENT

Titans @ Chiefs

Titans D wont give away this game.

Unless the Chiefs force multiple turnivers they are gon lose

Fire a coach who brought the team to the conference championship game?

That seems kinda harsh....

Never said fire but 2 years in a row losing the championship at home....and never getting a Chief team to the SB...….there will be more that a few Chief fans calling for Andy's head.

If the Chiefs can't get the Titans offense to stall in the second half this is over. I had a feeling this was a trap game.

Chiefs are playing not to lose

If they want to win they have to play to win.

Reactions: Moral
In typical Chief post season tradition.....Kansas City commits defensive suicide with stupid, worthless, non-thinking penalties. KC resembles the Cleveland Browns with holding, PI and off sides penalties allowing the Titans to extend a routine "3 and out" into an 8 minute length of the field drive for a TD.
Those Chief fans are gonna be an unhappy lot in a couple of hours unless their team seriously changes they way they are playing this game.

It’s over.

If the Chiefs can't get the Titans offense to stall in the second half this is over. I had a feeling this was a trap game.

In typical Chief post season tradition.....Kansas City commits defensive suicide with stupid, worthless, non-thinking penalties. KC resembles the Cleveland Browns with holding, PI and off sides penalties allowing the Titans to extend a routine "3 and out" into an 8 minute length of the field drive for a TD.
Those Chief fans are gonna be an unhappy lot in a couple of hours unless their team seriously changes they way they are playing this game.
This is like an Iowa game thread lol.

It'll be crazy if the Chiefs score a TD to open the half. Tennessee was feeling good about things, and all of the sudden they look up and they're down 10/11.

Chiefs need to have Jones play every down if they want to slow Henry down. He was in on 2 stops to help force Tennessee's only punt.

And the Dolphins let D Williams walk because....??

it’s crazy to think he and K Drake were together and did very little in Miami.

The longer I watch this game, the more it is obvious that TV (and NFL) want KC to win. If it comes down to the end, I expect TN to get hosed.

The longer I watch this game, the more it is obvious that TV (and NFL) want KC to win. If it comes down to the end, I expect TN to get hosed.

KC now has the NFL blessed one.

IDK who will win this game but they will not get by the Niners in the SB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT