ADVERTISEMENT

Tlaib refuses to apologize for blaming Israel for Gaza hospital blast, attacks Biden

Jeffries and Pelosi both refusing to comment on her nutty ass.

Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib refused to apologize Wednesday for saying Tuesday that Israel is to blame for the hospital explosion that day in Gaza, an accusation that sparked political backlash against Tlaib from Republicans as Israel denies fault.

Tlaib joined thousands of protesters calling for a ceasefire in Gaza during a solidarity rally hosted by the left-leaning group Jewish Voice for Peace at the National Mall. She was visibly emotional, at times pausing her speech to openly weep and criticizing lawmakers who have not backed a ceasefire resolution.

"As an American, not just as a member of the United States Congress, I am ashamed. I am ashamed that they're saying, 'not yet. Maybe next week.' ... How many more have to die?" Tlaib said.

She also addressed the backlash, applauding attendees for the "courage it's taken to speak up."

"The American Jewish community in my district, and all of you here. I just know how much courage it's taken to speak up. Many of you have been targeted. You're being gas lit. Some people are losing their jobs. Folks are getting events canceled. Literally, their First Amendment right wiped away for standing up and saying that children deserve to live. It is literally inhumane for my colleagues to allow that to continue and say nothing," Tlaib said.

Tlaib also slammed President Joe Biden for his support for Israel's actions since the Hamas terrorist attack.

"To my president, to our president ... I want him to know, as a Palestinian American and somebody in Muslim faith, I'm not going to forget this. And I think a lot of people are not going to forget this," Tlaib said.

Rep. Ilhan Omar is also facing criticism from Republicans over similar comments Tuesday that Israel is to blame for the hospital explosion that day in Gaza as Israel denies fault. As information about the hospital blast was initially being reported, Tlaib tweeted on Tuesday afternoon, "Israel just bombed the Baptist Hospital killing 500 Palestinians (doctors, children, patients) just like that. @POTUS this is what happens when you refuse to facilitate a ceasefire & help de-escalate. Your war and destruction only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslims Americans like me. We will remember where you stood."

Omar tweeted on Tuesday afternoon, "Bombing a hospital is among the gravest of war crimes. The IDF reportedly blowing up one of the few places the injured and wounded can seek medical treatment and shelter during a war is horrific. @POTUS needs to push for an immediate ceasefire to end this slaughter."

The backlash also showed continuing fault lines within the Democratic Party on Israel, with the two representatives standing out in criticizing Israel's government as other Democrats have said they do not believe Israel was responsible for the explosion.

Tlaib and Omar were the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and have been among Israel's strongest critics. Their comments have at times been alleged by colleagues and others in congressional leadership to be antisemitic. Some of the criticism leveled against Tlaib and Omar over past comments has also been criticized as being inflected with Islamophobic or racist rhetoric.
Do you honestly believe she is any worse than someone like Gym Jordan, Gaetz, MTG or the prom queen Bobert? They are all cut from the same mold. And none of them are very smart or media savvy.

Do you honestly believe she is any worse than someone like Gym Jordan, Gaetz, MTG or the prom queen Bobert? They are all cut from the same mold. And none of them are very smart or media savvy.
Why do you have no problem throwing darts without comparing whoever you're hitting to every shitty Dem? Yet when someone does the same to a lefty, you immediately feel the need to compare them to someone on the other side? They all suck. All the ones you mentioned. This most recent person that sucks, happens to be a Dem. I have many posts and threads on here shitting all over Jordan, and not once have you shown up to tell me that "Tlaib sucks too."

Why do you have no problem throwing darts without comparing whoever you're hitting to every shitty Dem? Yet when someone does the same to a lefty, you immediately feel the need to compare them to someone on the other side? They all suck. All the ones you mentioned. This most recent person that sucks, happens to be a Dem. I have many posts and threads on here shitting all over Jordan, and not once have you shown up to tell me that "Tlaib sucks too."
It’s all “fair play” FAU.
I have stated here many times, that my purpose here is to keep the “narrative” fair and equal. There are some things here I write that I absolutely believe and there are several thing here I State, that I don’t believe but state to keep the narrative “fair and balanced.”
And contrary to what you think, I honestly believe the biggest “suck” of the past few days is the election denier and constitutional destroyer Gym Jordan. He is absolute pure unAmerican obstructionist slime...and far more influential than the Congresswoman from zMichigan would ever hope to be. Gym Jordan obviously took a blow to head from which he never recovered.

Well, I am relieved that you believe there are only 3 Democrats you consider embarrassing to their Party.....Honestly, if I were list Republicans I felt are embarrassing to their Party, my list would probably be tenfold that number.
You are on an absolute string of shit posting pal, mix your meds this morning?

Reactions: Roncuba55
It’s all “fair play” FAU.
I have stated here many times, that my purpose here is to keep the “narrative” fair and equal. There are some things here I write that I absolutely believe and there are several thing here I State, that I don’t believe but state to keep the narrative “fair and balanced.”
And contrary to what you think, I honestly believe the biggest “suck” of the past few days is the election denier and constitutional destroyer Gym Jordan. He is absolute pure unAmerican obstructionist slime...and far more influential than the Congresswoman from zMichigan would ever hope to be. Gym Jordan obviously took a blow to head from which he never recovered.
Great. There's several threads about him sucking.

She was a refugee correct. Doubt it's in her DNA to apologize to a power she views as an oppressor.

Who was a refugee? Tlaib's dad worked at the Ford Plant in Dearborn, Michigan. She was born in Detroit. When did she become a refugee?
Thought one of the squad was a refugee. Assumed it was the other one always in the news. Would only be able to pick out AOC honestly from a crowd.

So now it seems a couple right wing posters believe the US intelligence. Great!
Tell me how much you know about US Intelligence. ...personal experience is considered a bonus.

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Yes. she supports Hamas, a terrorist organization, like many other people who vote Democrat do. Cool.
Well, this seems to be a lie. Could I get some links to her saying she supports Hamas or other libs on here saying the same thing? If she did she's an idiot, but I don't believe any democrats here are on the side of terrorists. I know I never am. There's a HUGE difference between having sympathy for Palestinians and supporting Hamas in their attacks on Israel.

Reactions: BelemNole
Well, this seems to be a lie. Could I get some links to her saying she supports Hamas or other libs on here saying the same thing? If she did she's an idiot, but I don't believe any democrats here are on the side of terrorists. I know I never am. There's a HUGE difference between having sympathy for Palestinians and supporting Hamas in their attacks on Israel.
So, now these things are limited to members of giaort? Good to know you hypocrite. Lol

Plus I get some links to Donald Trump saying he’s a racist? No? Well then by order of the Belem/ Tom Paris rules, Donald Trump is not a racist! Even though he obviously is because you’d have to be a goddamed idiot to not put two and two together to figure that out. Much the same with Tlaib and her antisemetic love of Hamas.

Reactions: seminoleed
Plus I get some links to Donald Trump saying he’s a racist? No? Well then by order of the Belem/ Tom Paris rules, Donald Trump is not a racist! Even though he obviously is because you’d have to be a goddamed idiot to not put two and two together to figure that out. Much the same with Tlaib and her antisemetic love of Hamas.
Now you're making shit up. Have the day you deserve.

Now you're making shit up. Have the day you deserve.
So, no links to him saying that eh? Weird you’d need links for every other obvious thing. Now that I think about it, I’ve never heard a dog say that they dislike cats. Man. So many things are different now.

Israel should have claimed responsibility, apologized, and moved on, the ugliness will only worsen as they move in ground troops.
Trying to play the public relations game during guerilla warfare against a lesser opponent is a losing battle, best not to play. ( none of the people rioting in the ME were going to believe anything Israel said after it was claimed they bombed the hospital) Make a statement that you fired a rocket after being fired upon, and it is unfortunate the cowardly enemy uses civilian buildings as offensive weapon bases, and the result is a byproduct of war.

What are you even talking about? Wait...never mind. I don't care.
Well, since you asked. Lol

Whenever I say only the libs on this board make Trump threads you guys always point to tv and twitter. Now, all of a sudden, you are only concerned with those on the board. It's hypocrisy at its finest lol.

So, no links to him saying that eh? Weird you’d need links for every other obvious thing. Now that I think about it, I’ve never heard a dog say that they dislike cats. Man. So many things are different now.
This is a massive exaggeration, or a lie if you will, not to mention a stupid argument. I'm not going to play.

I lived in that area 15 years ago. Dearborn, MI has the highest concentration of Lebanese people outside the country of Lebanon. When Israel and Hamas were fighting, people took to the streets. One year, I had to walk about a mile to my house and park my car on the street because there were so many protesters in the road. Certain businesses have their main signs in Arabic.

There are about 55K households that speak Arabic as their primary language. That being said out of the 743K people in the district, 540K are white. So it's not as if the Arab population has a super majority.

The only way they rid themselves of her is if they primary her.

She joins a holocaust denial facebook group, lauds the founder, and you need more evidence?
Of what exactly?
Hell, there isn't a quote from Hitler ordering the Final Solution, jury still out for you on that one too?
So you're saying you DON'T have anything from her praising Hamas?

Oh...so you need vocal support now to associate someone with bad groups like Hamas, the proud boys, white supremacists, etc. The "Walks like a duck" and "guilty by association" standards no longer appliy with you. Good to know. The whole "Republicans are bad because they don't say or do anything about MAGA" has been a farce this whole time with you.

Anything to defend the shittiest aspects of your side, as usual.
The claim was that she supported hamas. Yet none of the people quoting my post can find a quote of her supporting hamas.

So you're saying you DON'T have anything from her praising Hamas?
No I'm saying she joins anti-Semitic Facebook groups that peddle in Holocaust denial, while lauding the founder of said group for his support.

What's your opinion of someone who joins a Holocaust denial facebook group and won't denounce Hamas' terrorism when provided the opportunity?

Do you think Holocaust deniers are fruitcakes, or very fine people?

No I'm saying she joins anti-Semitic Facebook groups that peddle in Holocaust denial, while lauding the founder of said group for his support.

What's your opinion of someone who joins a Holocaust denial facebook group and won't denounce Hamas' terrorism when provided the opportunity?

Well, I have no idea what facebook groups she belongs to or if those facebook groups are holocaust denial sites other than your word. Which I don't give much weight to.
Provide some evidence or continue to be treated as a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: FAUlty Gator
You would have also missed the part where she condemned Hamas...
Yeah, if your not going to condemn:

1. Hamas
2. white supremists
3. proud boys
4. election deniers
5. insurrectionists
6. George Santos lies
7. Bob Menedez bribes
8. Trump stealing classified documents, defrauding banks, sexual assault, trying to overthrow an election, etc.

Your just playing sides and not truthfully deciding between right and wrong

• Love
Reactions: Tom Paris
Well, I have no idea what facebook groups she belongs to or if those facebook groups are holocaust denial sites other than your word. Which I don't give much weight to.
Provide some evidence
See post #25

See post #25

Are you aware that your post #25 doesn't support your claim?

Hey, guys, Talib like totally doesn’t have any quotes supporting Hamas so she, like, totes can’t. You can’t support something unless you express it in speech.

@BelemNole

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT