ADVERTISEMENT

Tlaib refuses to apologize for blaming Israel for Gaza hospital blast, attacks Biden

I presume it is her opinion that Israel officials aren’t telling the truth about the attack.

I think she’s wrong. But literally millions of people also hold that opinion. Is it your belief one should have to apologize for holding an unpopular - or even incorrect - opinion?
How about folks in congress that think the last presidential election was stolen and Jan 6 was just tourists walking through the capital. Millions of people believe that….

By your reasoning that’s ok but I’m pretty sure you’ve said differently.

The hospital didn’t blow itself up lol.

Why should anyone have to apologize for holding an opinion?
She used that wrong opinion to attack Jews, the president and gave wrong information about what actually happened and who was responsible for it in order to rile people up and storm the capital.

I guess you think Trump has nothing to apologize for when it comes to 1/6, eh? It was just his opinion that the election was rigged, leading to the shit storm resulting in the Capital attack. Whoopsie!

She should resign. As nearly everyone agrees she is a clown. Much like Santos and MTG and a host of others shoukd not be in Congress.

Reactions: Jan Itor
How about folks in congress that think the last presidential election was stolen and Jan 6 was just tourists walking through the capital. Millions of people believe that….

By your reasoning that’s ok but I’m pretty sure you’ve said differently.
I’ve never demanded an apology.

Those morons are 100% entitled to hold their stupid, moronic opinions.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT