ADVERTISEMENT

Today was just Normandy...gotta go all the way to Berlin

I mean vs Moscow Mitch.

Bypass. Plan on no cabinet for months. Use Natl Security Advisor as de facto SoS, etc. Plan executive orders.

Attack SCOTUS and de legitimize it as often as possible.

Be ready.

I feel no joy today. I got me some bloodlust

Reactions: Moral
Replace Barr with a Patton AG who will go after the scattering trump roaches.
He needs to fire all of those unqualified political appointees on the first day. Their loyalty is to Trump, not the country.

Also, he used an EO to end civil service protection for many government employees for some reason. Probably going to go on a firing spree to make sure some functions of government grind to a halt. I would put nothing past that total waste of human skin at this point.

I mean vs Moscow Mitch.

Bypass. Plan on no cabinet for months. Use Natl Security Advisor as de facto SoS, etc. Plan executive orders.

Attack SCOTUS and de legitimize it as often as possible.

Be ready.

I feel no joy today. I got me some bloodlust

The DNC needs to go Hamm on the runoffs in Georgia. It is as big as the general at this point.

His staff are giving him the weekend to let things sink in. Then he will likely at some point make a speech that he concedes that the election was stolen from him. Always a class act, our so called president.
Let him realize he can go back to playing golf every day without people keeping track, he can do rallies, call talk shows, bang prostitutes and watch television all he wants. He can be the ultimate second-guesser. Convince him post-presidential life isn’t so bad.

45* greatly expanded the powers of the presidency. Biden will likely capitalize on many of them to bypass Moscow Mitch and the MAGAt Senate. Biden is in no way naive or a pushover. That said, McConnell looks really sick, doubt he sticks around much longer.
Which powers did 45* expand on that we need to watch? I don't want Biden doing the same shit.

Which powers did 45* expand on that we need to watch? I don't want Biden doing the same shit.

It wasn't Trump expanding them as much as the Republican Senate betraying their oaths of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and removing him from office sooner. Trump is mentally ill, and his Republican enablers are the true traitors to our country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT