ADVERTISEMENT

Today...

hawkbirch

HB Legend
Nov 24, 2015
...is the last day a woman has never been vice president.

The next time President Biden addresses a joint session of Congress, two women will be seated behind him.

This may seem dumb to some of you but it's a really big deal for me and for my daughters to see women in positions of power traditionally dominated by men.

The next time President Biden addresses a joint session of Congress, two women will be seated behind him.

This may seem dumb to some of you but it's a really big deal for me and for my daughters to see women in positions of power traditionally dominated by men.
Not dumb at all. Very big milestone.

Reactions: hawkdave007

About time.

I have daughters as well, It is a very cool thing indeed.

agreed.

Hillary shoulda been POTUS too
Four plus years ago, after I walked out of my polling place, I texted my late mother and my sister with “today I voted for a woman to be President of the United States of America.” I couldn’t help but think of them at that moment. It felt so big, and I was sure it was going to feel even bigger. But as we all know, it only got bigly from that point on...

I think it’s fine, I grew up with a mother as a judge so I see no difference with a man or woman in a position of power, all the same to me when it comes to the sex of a person in power. I can appreciate not everyone shares my perspective though but wish they could.

jtidgodes6s5igswxokf

Don't forget Dr. Rachel Levine!

Reactions: hawkbirch

Well then you haven’t been looking too hard.

Governor Reynolds, Senator Ernst, Ashley Hinson and Mariannette Miller-Meeks.

I think it’s pretty f*cking awesome. Get down with your bad self, girl.

Got to be honest. Men have kinda f**ked shit up. maybe we turn it over to some women for awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT