ADVERTISEMENT

Tool

Tool

• Total voters
Love tool but they were much better through Aenima than they have been since. Undertow is their best album.

Pink Floyd, The Who, or Queen.

I appreciate Queen and agree they are unique like Floyd and Tool, but I’m not listening to them. I grew up with them and I’m over it.

Some of my friends like The Who, not this guy. I can name ten AMERICAN bands I prefer, CCR for one of many. I’ve been trying to give them a real chance for almost 30 years now and I can’t do it. It’s like some people can’t hear Hendrix, I can hear what’s good about The Who. Help me. Give me your favorite The Who Song.

I appreciate Queen and agree they are unique like Floyd and Tool, but I’m not listening to them. I grew up with them and I’m over it.

Some of my friends like The Who, not this guy. I can name ten AMERICAN bands I prefer, CCR for one of many. I’ve been trying to give them a real chance for almost 30 years now and I can’t do it. It’s like some people can’t hear Hendrix, I can hear what’s good about The Who. Help me. Give me your favorite The Who Song.
My Generation, Bargain, The Real Me. I could toss out more of their epics but that won't win u over. Those three give u the range of The Loon and Ox which I always felt set them apart from other Bands. Similar to Tool and their percussion and bass heavy lead.

Loved them in high school. Saw them at a packed, sweaty, 1st Ave in Mpls. Later saw them at the Xcel center. Kinda lost interest as the years have gone on. Still re-visit them once in awhile.

I thought this was going to be about OPs wife calling him a tool when I was with her last night.

I’ve never listened to a single tool song. What the best?
You've very likely heard at least Sober and Aenima, even if you didn't realize it at the time.

Much like many other great bands who have several outstanding songs, the "best" can fluctuate depending upon timing and mood. And to be clear - if you like shorter songs, Tool ain't going to be your jam.

You've very likely heard at least Sober and Aenima, even if you didn't realize it at the time.

Much like many other great bands who have several outstanding songs, the "best" can fluctuate depending upon timing and mood. And to be clear - if you like shorter songs, Tool ain't going to be your jam.
New Tool wouldn't be your jam. The Undertow and Opiate cds have normal length songs and they're excellent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT