ADVERTISEMENT

Top CR Restaurants for 2023

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Cedar Rapidians have spoke again, voting for the top restaurants in the area. The #1 overall restaurant....****ing Cheddars.

All Restaurants

BBQ

Asian

Mexican

Burgers

Pizza

Breakfast

Cafes and Coffee Shops

Sushi

Steakhouses

Ice Cream

Seafood

Italian

Indian

No Red Lantern for Asian food?

Blind Pig and Peddlers Fork are owned by the same people, both good food too. They own CRL now too.

Reactions: McLovin32
laughing-haha.gif

On a glance the pizza list isn't bad.

La Casita Breakfast Cafe is really good.

I've given LP Street food multiple tries but nothing seems great on their menu. Nothing bad but nothing good either

Reactions: McLovin32
Cedar Rapidians have spoke again, voting for the top restaurants in the area. The #1 overall restaurant....****ing Cheddars.

All Restaurants

BBQ

Asian

Mexican

Burgers

Pizza

Breakfast

Cafes and Coffee Shops

Sushi

Steakhouses

Ice Cream

Seafood

Italian

Indian

And Iowans wonder why they get made fun of outside the state.

The best restaurant in CR is Cobble Hill. That may be the best restaurant in Iowa.

That's the only one on the list with merit, but I'd have them behind those other three.
I believe Mamacita is the same owners as Mas Margaritas. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember Mas posting about Mamacita while the original location was being completed.

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
Why do only poors vote on these lists? Nothing to do while sitting at home jobless?

Leonardo's pizza should be on the list, and #1.

Vino's isn't only the best Italian restaurant in town but might be the best overall.

• Wow
The Mexican list is trash. Mamacita, El Bajio and Coucho are better than anything on that list.
The original SW location of El Bajio is much better than the new NE location.

I think 4 Hermanos on Boyson might be my favorite Mexican place in town. My no pics wife ordered a burrito for me to pick up on my way home from work. Might have been the best burrito I've ever had, but she can't remember which one it was so I have to keep getting different ones until I can find which one it was

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
No Red Lantern for Asian food?

Blind Pig and Peddlers Fork are owned by the same people, both good food too. They own CRL now too.
Are you sure that Blind Pig and Peddlers are the same owner? I know the owner of Peddlers. Edit: Appears he is just part owner. I think you are correct.

• Haha
My wife and I have never been to The Blind Pig or Peddlers. I am not sure where either are located.
We have never been to Bari either. That is probably our mistake.
We went to Crosby’s a couple of weeks ago. It was ok but it didn’t make me want to go back right away.

My wife and I have never been to The Blind Pig or Peddlers. I am not sure where either are located.
We went to Crosby’s a couple of weeks ago. It was ok but it didn’t make me want to go back right away.

Blind Pig is on Center Point Road, across the road from Casey's on 32nd & Center Pt Rd.

The gf (no pics) and I are big fans of Bari. It's very easy to run a tab over $100 for 2 there but definitely worth it.

The Blind Pig has some fantastic bar food. Definitely worth a stop as well.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT