ADVERTISEMENT

Tracy

I think his hands are just fine, he just seems to be focusing on making a move rather than securing the ball first. He will put it all together with a little more experience.
Didn’t he play running back mainly in HS? He doesn’t have the time in at WR that others do. He’ll get there no doubt.

He stayed on the field tho so I do think the coaches trust him. He will get it worked out. I’m not in the least bit worried.

I will say... I’d like to see Oliver Martin in over Max Cooper... that’s a whole different can of worms tho lol
Would like to see Ollie get some reps. So strange he had them early then disappeared. Like our receiving group best we’ve had in a very long time.

Didn’t he play running back mainly in HS? He doesn’t have the time in at WR that others do. He’ll get there no doubt.
I think he moved around a lot but definitely wasn’t a dedicated receiver, a new skills set to be sure in many ways.

Running routes is one thing, catching a pass deep down the field going full speed is another. I get the feeling Brian runs his practices to focus on minutia like stance, situation, packages, etc and they rarely do any of the stuff that matters

Where are you coming up with some of this stuff? Seriously, wow. Tracy is a RS Freshman, he'll get better ... others have said it, ISM was similar when he was younger ...

Where are you coming up with some of this stuff? Seriously, wow. Tracy is a RS Freshman, he'll get better ... others have said it, ISM was similar when he was younger ...
I'm sure he'll get better, too. I can't understand why people in this thread find what I said so inflammatory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT