ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Student Arrested Over Planned Mass Shooting In Maryland

In that thread you claimed the Allen shooter was gang related/affiliated. I’m asking you if you ever determined what gang he was related/affiliated to. You choked in the previous thread, and history is repeating itself in this one.
Whiskey is consistent.

FIFY

A dictionary definition of racism is: “the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.”

By definition, that is exactly the beliefs you openly espouse on here. You clearly stated in one thread that melanin predisposes people to violence without any regard to socioeconomic conditions.
bull shit... where did that happen?

Just like the other guy, you are full of shit.

You clarified your position multiple times, including referencing violence in Africa in a bafflingly absurd attempt to further substantiate your point that melanin does in fact have inherent, biological properties that determine violent tendencies. That is not reaching or twisting anything you said. That was a clear and obvious interpretation of what you continued to write and push forth as verifiable, objective truth. It seems like others on here have witnessed similar performances.
Show the link.

So, either you are a liar, a ****ing idiot with no self awareness, or you are too much of a coward to admit what you are. Based on your past behaviors, like pretending you were actually going to meet a senior citizen to fight him, or posting a picture of presumably you posing in a mirror with flab and no muscle tone, looking like a bearded version of Corky from the show Life Goes On, or your myriad of memory losses to the bullshit you actually post, I’m going to go with all three.

Rest assured, though, you are a racist piece of shit in addition to being one ugly mother ****er. But, yes, we all know, while you’re on the Internet, you make 250k, go to bed every night with a perfect 10, and could make Connor McGregor cry like a little bitch. We all believe you. Bet.

Oh, and, no, I have never been to Waukee (I’m sure it’s nice, though) and the only time I’ve been to Atlanta is to catch a connecting flight.

Later.
You make up lies because you don't have the capacity to talk about basic data, a perfect democrat.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight…are you saying you never claimed the Allen shooter was in a gang? Even though the quotes have been provided, along with the link to the thread? That’s wild. Some Rick James level ish. The only one that looks dumb, is you.
Right.

Whiskey is a liar and a coward.

When he is called on his bullshit, he claims memory loss. When he is confronted with the facts, he goes back to lying. Then he projects.

Again, he’s consistent.

I’ve decided not to waste any more time on this ass clown. Should have known from his “l’m going to drive a long distance to get into a fist fight with a senior citizen” posts that he was a complete dipshit with no redeeming value as a human being whatsoever.

No I did not, i made a bet the shooter would have 3 of the 5 criteria.

You did…and then claimed you had hit 2 out of the 5, the two being non white and gang related/affiliated. How can you be this stupid? It’s in that thread, and has been quoted in this thread. In the old thread, you even tried to name the “gang” he was in to justify your position.

You did…and then claimed you had hit 2/5, the two being non white and gang related/affiliated. How can you be this stupid? It’s in that thread, and has been quoted in this thread.
So again, youe entire reasoning for associating me with bringing in gangs is I added that to a 3 of 5 bet, a dumb bet on Hort.

We have people.on this site saying they want to kill people for certain beliefs and your entire stance with me is I added a prop to a bet. You jumped the shark.

So again, youe entire reasoning for associating me with bringing in gangs is I added that to a 3 of 5 bet, a dumb bet on Hort.

We have people.on this site saying they want to kill people for certain beliefs and your entire stance with me is I added a prop to a bet. You jumped the shark.

Nope. Wrong again. My entire point was you made a false claim (that the shooter was gang member), and refuse to accept/admit it…even after the dust has settled on that incident. You are doubling down on it now, which is pathetic…especially with the receipts.

Nope. Wrong again. My entire point was you made a false claim (that the shooter was gang member), and refuse to accept/admit it…even after the dust has settled on that incident. You are doubling down on it now, which is pathetic…especially with the receipts.
The shooter was not associated with a gang. That was one of the 3 I missed in my 3 for 5 bet that I eventually missed.

Again, if that's the bullshit your going to point at, you don't have shit.

The shooter was not associated with a gang. That was one of the 3 I missed in my 3 for 5 bet that I eventually missed.

Again, if that's the bullshit your going to point at, you don't have shit.

Yet you took credit for it being one of the ones you got right in that thread. Only now have you admitted you whiffed…which was my entire point (back to the original post, #35). You finally owning up to being wrong is all the “shit” I needed from you. Thanks for playing.

Yet you took credit for it being one of the ones you got right in that thread. Only now have you admitted you whiffed…which was my entire point (back to the original post, #35). You finally owning up to being wrong is all the “shit” I needed from you. Thanks for playing.
So again, you felt the need to bring up how I discuss gangs, because I added as a 5th wheel to a 3 of 5 bet, and acknowledged that day i went 2 for 5. Do you understand how that would be considered an over reaction on your part?

You pissed your pants bud.

Yeah exactly. The country's problem with mass shootings isn't that some trans kids committed a couple, it's that an outrageous number are happening everywhere and all the time. One is too many. Not what ratio of population of the class of person that did it.
Except the ones happening "everywhere all the time" are by and large perpetrated by young black males. You know, the ones the left likes to use to blow up the gun crime stats but instantly shoves aside when the topic shifts remotely out of the gun control for law abiding citizens lane. Bau.

Reactions: Scruddy
So again, you felt the need to bring up how I discuss gangs, because I added as a 5th wheel to a 3 of 5 bet, and acknowledged that day i went 2 for 5. Do you understand how that would be considered an over reaction on your part?

You pissed your pants bud.

You got it wrong again (7th times a charm?), and are attempting to rewrite history. You did not admit that you were wrong that day. Quotes have been provided, as has the entire thread.

I asked a question about an old shooting, in response to your post asking about an old shooting. It just so happened that the question I asked was to poke you in the eye about a horrible take you had. A thread where you pissed your pants for pages on end. No overreaction on my end at all, just poor mental gymnastics and reading comprehension on yours.

Get a new pair of pants, bud.

Last edited:
You got it wrong again (7th times a charm). I asked a question about an old shooting, in response to your post asking about an old shooting. It just so happened that the question I asked was to poke you in the eye about a horrible take you had. A thread where you pissed your pants for pages on end. No overreaction on my end at all, just poor mental gymnastics and reading comprehension on yours.

Get a new pair of pants, bud.
Where is this "pages on end" you are way over playing a bet, and the 5th line of the bet at that.

What you said was about gangs as if that was any more than an afterthought to that thread.

I get it dude, you don't have the capacity to discuss facts.

Where is this "pages on end" you are way over playing a bet, and the 5th line of the bet at that.

What you said was about gangs as if that was any more than an afterthought to that thread.

I get it dude, you don't have the capacity to discuss facts.

That thread is 23 pages long. The last 7 have you claiming the shooter was gang related/affiliated, and what gang you claimed he was apart of. Discuss those facts, or all the others facts I have provided thus far. You seem allergic to them, but try your best.

That thread is 23 pages long. The last 7 have you claiming the shooter was gang related/affiliated, and what gang you claimed he was apart of. Discuss those facts, or all the others facts I have provided thus far. You seem allergic to them, but try your best.
So again, I asked you to show that, and you showed 5 post on one topic of a 23 page thread.

So again, I asked you to show that, and you showed 5 post on one topic of a 23 page thread.

You can’t keep up with 5 posts, you want me to post more? Why not just follow the link? Do you have someone near you to read for you?

Just go back to post #55 to see how much of a moran you are.

You can’t keep up with 5 posts, you want me to post more? Why not just follow the link? Do you have someone near you to read for you?

Just go back to post #55 to see how much of a moran you are.
Please do, please post something, other than a 3 of 5 bet, where I am clearly playing odds. I would greatly appreciate that.

If I asked which two, would you reply with the ones you got right?
Is that what you are going for? Bro, you obviously placed far more importance on a dumb prop bet than anything I considered.

I dint remember if the guy was gang related or not, I made a simplistic bet on a message board, to imply that makes me some bigot or racist, when I go on to say I lost the bet in the very thread you bring up, is pedantic.

There was no beating of the brow over how horrible gangs are or and race associated with it. I simply made a prop bet.

Sir, you ju.ped thr shark. Or. I way over valued the comment you made because I shit worse stuff than prop bets.

Is that what you are going for? Bro, you obviously placed far more importance on a dumb prop bet than anything I considered.

I dint remember if the guy was gang related or not, I made a simplistic bet on a message board, to imply that makes me some bigot or racist, when I go on to say I lost the bet in the very thread you bring up, is pedantic.

There was no beating of the brow over how horrible gangs are or and race associated with it. I simply made a prop bet.

Sir, you ju.ped thr shark. Or. I way over valued the comment you made because I shit worse stuff than prop bets.

Why not answer the simple question I just posted?

I placed no importance on the prop bet. I made no insinuation of bigotry or racism. There was no discussion on how horrible gangs are. This is all bullshit created by you, most likely for distraction purposes. The, “I don’t remember” stance is lame AF, as I have provided the quotes and linked the thread. If anyone has jumped the shark, it’s clearly you.

Also…learn to type/write. JFC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT