ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal Guards

Not sure why Fran hates Joe so much. Phinesee can’t shoot, doesn’t penetrate, but plays really good defense. Sound familiar? If you’re going to let Joe walk, you better bring in a top-flight transfer PG who can stroke the ball.. but we all know Fran isn’t capable of that.
Yes we ALL know that. Fran typically gets guys who can’t shoot at all whatsoever. None. Offense is not his thing. Solely focuses on guys who can’t shoot. **** shooting. JFC

• Haha
Reactions: Lumas Etima
Yes we ALL know that. Fran typically gets guys who can’t shoot at all whatsoever. None. Offense is not his thing. Solely focuses on guys who can’t shoot. **** shooting. JFC
Fran has played plenty of guys that couldn't shoot but were all world shooter in practice apparently.

Not sure why Fran hates Joe so much. Phinesee can’t shoot, doesn’t penetrate, but plays really good defense. Sound familiar? If you’re going to let Joe walk, you better bring in a top-flight transfer PG who can stroke the ball.. but we all know Fran isn’t capable of that.
Where do you come up with some of this stuff? 😂

Jo was his son's roommate. He hates him, right...

Why do so many on this board conflate everything they disagree with with hate? People think Fran misused Joe so he must hate him right? People don't agree with Fran's personnel management so they must hate him right? I don't know which group is worse.

Rob Phinisee is a career 35.1% (29.0% from 3) shooter. His best season was his soph year (19-20), 37.4% from the field (33.3% from 3; 72.5% from FT), 2.5 Reb, 3.4 assists, 1 steal, 1.9 TO, 7.3 points. If he's been IU's most dependable shooter, then it's no wonder they've struggled so much.

The current Iowa roster is in need of a big and shooter(s). In my opinion, the only way I'd pursue Phinisee would be if Ulis leaves.

Why do so many on this board conflate everything they disagree with with hate? People think Fran misused Joe so he must hate him right? People don't agree with Fran's personnel management so they must hate him right? I don't know which group is worse.
I think Joe T. was jerked around and that bringing Bohannon back contributed to that. But I also completely agree that taking it to the level of "Fran hates Joe T." is simply ridiculous without any evidence to support that.

I question Fran's judgment in personnel decisions and game management. I think that's fair game. There's simply no reason to make it personal.

That Leftie's shot looked better last night. Connor would be a very good player if he gets his three point percentage up to around 37-40%. CMcC's floor vision would become a bigger advantage if his defender is playing free safety six feet away. The absolutely perfect guy to have on a short bench.​

That Leftie's shot looked better last night. Connor would be a very good player if he gets his three point percentage up to around 37-40%. CMcC's floor vision would become a bigger advantage if his defender is playing free safety six feet away. The absolutely perfect guy to have on a short bench.​

Sounds like he's been shooting 40% since Jan. 2022.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT