ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender patients sue Wisconsin for not covering their surgeries

LOL Bless you! Hey try not to get beat up again today in school today.
How about you be redundant with your words and look like a the school tool you are.

This is so f'ing easy.

I get it - you don't know what sex you are. That is no ones fault but your own, come to grips with it and suck it up buttercup.

Done with the child's play - have a really good day WSC! Love ya!

Just a thought but it's possible to be not for paying for these surgeries and not be a hick redneck racist. It's also possible to be for paying for the surgeries and not be a gay liberal.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Chuck C
Walk through a Hospice Facility for Cancer patients.
We need to continue to search for the cure of various
types of cancer. It is a waste of money to spend it
on transgender surgeries because people are having
an identity crisis.
One “cure” is clean air and water. We know this empirically. This is why we shouldn’t accept rhetoric that demonizes the EPA, and definitely shouldn’t be all whatevs regarding regulating what goes into our air, ground, and water.

But back to the topic... I’m okay with helping to pay for vasectomies. I don’t see a huge difference. I want happy, healthy, productive citizens. I am friends with two trans people. They have hurdles most of us can’t even fathom.

Try starting from a place of compassion.

How many of you had met a transgender person and spoke to them for more than 10 minutes.
I have an ex brother in law who is a national spokesperson for transgender people. I still wouldn't redirect the state to pay for it.

You going to be okay sir? Need a tissue?

Only to help your mom wipe my load off her face, because I'm a gentleman.

You want it after I'm finished? I'm sure your significant other would. You can give it to her as a present, because we all know you aren't getting the job done.

Only to help your mom wipe my load off her face, because I'm a gentleman.

You want it after I'm finished? I'm sure your significant other would. You can give it to her as a present, because we all know you aren't getting the job done.

Meaning, you took it in the ass and had to wipe your ass off from your boyfriend pecker?

Meaning, you took it in the ass and had to wipe your ass off from your boyfriend pecker?

tenor.gif

I still don’t understand why I would be paying for someone else’s delusion.

I still don't understand why you people are making a big deal out of this. It literally has no affect on you, none, nonee no affect. N O N E. I could give 2 shits if they rule in this persons favor or not. Talkaboutwhogivesadangole****mang for real. STFU brent.

Not to mention the "20 cents" could go to something more productive like your child's education, a hand job, feeding the homeless or a hand job.

LOL Yeah you care about feeding the homeless! Like every trumpkin, they care about another human being! I Promise! Keep telling yourself that!

I still don’t understand why I would be paying for someone else’s delusion.

I still don't understand why you people are making a big deal out of this. It literally has no affect on you, none, nonee no affect. N O N E. I could give 2 shits if they rule in this persons favor or not. Talkaboutwhogivesadangole****mang for real. STFU brent.

I don’t know who Brent is, however if you as a dude want to walk around in dresses I have no problem with that. I think you may have issues but those are your issues. You’re the one making a big deal out of it, if you don’t want me to have a say......may I suggest you simply pay for the procedure yourself?

I don’t know who Brent is, however if you as a dude want to walk around in dresses I have no problem with that. I think you may have issues but those are your issues. You’re the one making a big deal out of it, if you don’t want me to have a say......may I suggest you simply pay for the procedure yourself?

I walk around in a dress? Enlighten me, when did I say that? Oh dooooooo tell trumpbitch. How am I making a big deal out of your whiny bitches? May I suggest punching your stupid self in the face?

Did I say it should? I said I couldn't give 2 shits if this person won or lost. Has no affect on me or you.

I think that is what the original thread is about. I don't think anyone cares if they have the surgery or not, however, Medicaid and Medicare (gov programs) should not pay for them is what I believe some are trying to say and I don't disagree.

if they want to do the surgery on their own dime go for it, just don't think it should be done on the governments dime with tax money.

I walk around in a dress? Enlighten me, when did I say that? Oh dooooooo tell trumpbitch. How am I making a big deal out of your whiny bitches? May I suggest punching your stupid self in the face?

You sound mad. I’ve read that trans people have like a 40% higher rate of suicide. I understand you may be confused about your identity. I will pray that you seek peace within the confines of your mind.

Mental illness is terrible and I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. T’s and P’s

You sound mad. I’ve read that trans people have like a 40% higher rate of suicide. I understand you may be confused about your identity. I will pray that you seek peace within the confines of your mind.

Not really, its more having ****ing with stupid dumbasses. Try not to **** your cousin too much tonight.

Not really, its more having ****ing with stupid dumbasses. Try not to **** your cousin too much tonight.
Are you really trans? There is a lot of support available . Ryan Sallans is my ex bro in law/ sis in law.... he's written a book and speaks about trans issues

I care about you.

Reactions: rocketclone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT