ADVERTISEMENT

Trump actively trying to sabotage peace in the Middle East to help his polling numbers…

As per usual, you're spreading the filthy lies of your fellow marxists! Do you people even know what the truth is? >

I didn’t lie. She reported it, but she had based this on other reporting. Very rare she makes a journalistic misstep.

That being said, your own article shows both Reuters and Axios have reported it, and they’re standing by their story. That’s pretty solid odds that it’s the truth about your favorite felon.

I didn’t lie. She reported it, but she had based this on other reporting. Very rare she makes a journalistic misstep.

That being said, your own article shows both Reuters and Axios have reported it, and they’re standing by their story. That’s pretty solid odds that it’s the truth about your favorite felon.
I can't even reply to this level of nonsense! 🤣

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Nope. His own article with her apology showed it wasn’t wrong. It’s just that her info was second hand from Reuters AND Axios. Are you illiterate? Mentally challenged? Oh, wait. You’re a Trump supporter. Of course you are. 🤣
You are clearly a moron. Axios? LOL!!

Listen, you are nothing more then an extreme liberal (with severe TDS) who takes EVERYTHING the leftist media says about Trump and follows it as law. In fact, you are still probably sticking with your party's line that Biden is at the top of his game......just like EVERYONE (including Axion and Reuters) was reporting? Oh wait......you were probably also one of those idiots saying everything was a deep fake when it came to Biden's dementia, when there was clear evidence showing the opposite was true. 🙄.

See, unlike you, I can admit (and have) Trumps shortfalls. But, you will parrot the Dems lies for enternity, while claiming the Dems on this ticket are PERFECT in every way.

Move on sheep. 😂

Last edited:

Listen, you are nothing more then an extreme liberal (with severe TDAS) who takes EVERYTHING the leftist media says about Trump and follows it as law. In fact, you are still probably sticking with your party's line that Biden is at the top of his game......just like EVERYONE (including Axion and Reuters) was reporting? Oh wait......you were probably also one of those idiots saying everything was a deep fake when it came to Biden's dementia, when there was clear evidence showing the opposite was true. 🙄.

See, unlike you, I can admit (and have) Trumps shortfalls. But, you will parrot the Dems lies for enternity, while claiming the Dems on this ticket are PERFECT in every way.

Move on sheep. 😂
Now you see why it thinks a tranny can be a tranny! 🤣

Listen, you are nothing more then an extreme liberal (with severe TDAS) who takes EVERYTHING the leftist media says about Trump and follows it as law. In fact, you are still probably sticking with your party's line that Biden is at the top of his game......just like EVERYONE (including Axion and Reuters) was reporting? Oh wait......you were probably also one of those idiots saying everything was a deep fake when it came to Biden's dementia, when there was clear evidence showing the opposite was true. 🙄.

Move on sheep. 😂
You seem like a guy who has made some moves on sheep in his days.
No offense.

Listen, you are nothing more then an extreme liberal (with severe TDS) who takes EVERYTHING the leftist media says about Trump and follows it as law. In fact, you are still probably sticking with your party's line that Biden is at the top of his game......just like EVERYONE (including Axion and Reuters) was reporting? Oh wait......you were probably also one of those idiots saying everything was a deep fake when it came to Biden's dementia, when there was clear evidence showing the opposite was true. 🙄.

Move on sheep. 😂
1) Reuters is left wing?

2) I was one of the first to say Biden should step down because of his age. IN FACT, I said it here even before he started his term. I also predicted he’d have a female VP, and that she would become President instead of him serving a second term.

3) You’re obviously too busy stroking Trump’s tiny dick to admit that Reuters has a 1000x better track record than a serial liar cult leader.

4) What are my “extreme” positions? I keep asking you MAGAts but not one can answer. We do know that Here 4 A Day posted a literal Nazi position on trans people that you liked.

The anonymous reporting gives you reason to shoot a guy.

The media has ****ed your brain.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif
Are you suggesting that this isn't reflective of something he would do?

Hah!! You are delusional. He will stop at nothing to get elected. He submarined the border deal and there is no doubt that he would sacrifice innocents in the Middle East by derailing a ceasefire.
He "submarined" the border deal because it made it an impeachable offense to deny funding to Ukraine for the next 6 years and everything this guy has to deal with is lawfare from the dems. It wasn't some great ****inf deal, it was a ok deal that had a giant parasite in it.

1) Reuters is left wing?

2) I was one of the first to say Biden should step down because of his age. IN FACT, I said it here even before he started his term. I also predicted he’d have a female VP, and that she would become President instead of him serving a second term.

3) You’re obviously too busy stroking Trump’s tiny dick to admit that Reuters has a 1000x better track record than a serial liar cult leader.

4) What are my “extreme” positions? I keep asking you MAGAts but not one can answer. We do know that Here 4 A Day posted a literal Nazi position on trans people that you liked.
"Trans people" are Nazis! Believe in their secret DNA-fairy-pixie dust, or get your ass cancelled!! Pay for it too...........

He "submarined" the border deal because it made it an impeachable offense to deny funding to Ukraine for the next 6 years and everything this guy has to deal with is lawfare from the dems. It wasn't some great ****inf deal, it was a ok deal that had a giant parasite in it.
False. That was the original bill. That funding passed separately. Republicans insisted on their partisan hardline bill, not the bipartisan compromise. Shame you lied yet again…

1) Reuters is left wing?

Move on sheep. 😂
Dude, perfect response.

Now, just in case you have not noticed....most of the extreme libs on here (including this one) literally NEVER log off. They are apparently lonely old farts, who refuse to leave their basement computers. You just have to feel bad for them. When you have TENS OF THOUSANDS OF POST on HROT.......you live a sad life. And, the truth that YOU speak will NEVER set them free. :)

Ok, going ona bike ride with the family......have a GREAT evening!!

Dude, perfect response.

Now, just in case you have not noticed....most of the extreme libs on here (including this one) literally NEVER log off. They are apparently lonely old farts, who refuse to leave their basement computers. You just have to feel bad for them. When you have TENS OF THOUSANDS OF POST on HROT.......you live a sad life. And, the truth that YOU speak will NEVER set them free. :)

Ok, going ona bike ride with the family......have a GREAT evening!!
Just got back from a trail hike with the family. Could you provide answers to the rebuttal to his “perfect response”? Because you offered neither truth nor really anything but character attacks. But this is all you people have to offer. I’m sure my life would be so much more fulfilling if all I did here was engage in far right nonsense, like all you seem to be doing with your life lately.

Last edited:
Just got back from a trail hike with the family. Could you provide answers to the rebuttal to his “perfect response”? Because you offered neither truth nor really anything but character attacks. But this is all you people have to offer. I’m sure my life would be so much more fulfilling if all I did here was engage in far right nonsense, like all you seem to be doing with your life lately.
Trail hike? Sure you did. 😂 The only way that has ANY kind of validity is if you did it virtually from your chair. It looks like you are trying to copy someone else's truth to make it seem like your own. You know, how your NEW hero Harris said SHE came up with the idea of not taxing tips after Trump had said it the month before. What a joke.

Character attacks? - WOW...JUST WOW. Lets take a look at YOUR response to his post in which he did not say anything about anyone's character. "Are you illiterate? Mentally challenged?" YOU engaged HIM with character attacks and then act like you are so innocent and offended when you get it right back. Typical extreme liberal hypocrite move. :rolleyes:

1) Reuters is left wing?

They have been ALL in on BOTH of the examples he stated. Want ACTUAL proof? This was reported by Reuters on May, 30th 2023 - "The Clinton and Biden deepfakes - realistic yet fabricated videos created by AI algorithms trained on copious online footage - are among thousands surfacing on social media, blurring fact and fiction in the polarized world of U.S. politics." Give me a break. Again, EVERY video the right pointed to as showing Biden's mental decline, rhat the left claimed was fake (including both Axio's and Reuters) was poven true. You failed.

LOL! You are every bit a liar as every other basement dwelling lib on this board, who has tens of thousands of baseless post. I swear you all MUST be just a couple of losers with mulitple handles on here all day and night. Again, nice try...but fail.

Again, unlike you....I actually HAVE said the Trump is a defective candidate. I have even said that if Obama had been running, he would have had my vote. You would NEVER say that about ANY Rebuplican....and you know it.

Please, I have never said that Trans are Nazi's. And, I have not liked ANY post that I am aware of that says Trans are like Nazi's (provide proof). And if you do show me where I did, I will apologize. Now, I am sorry......it is not extreme to think that many people who are going through the trans experiance are actually dealing with a mental divergence. I have a cousin who is going through this now and it is heartbreaking. And yes......they have a clear mental divergence. You can agree or not, I don't care.

Ok, off to work and then golf. Have a GREAT day!!!

Last edited:
Trail hike? Sure you did. 😂 The only way that has ANY kind of validity is if you did it virtually from your chair. It looks like you are trying to copy someone else's truth to make it seem like your own. You know, how your NEW hero Harris said SHE came up with the idea of not taxing tips after Trump had said it the month before. What a joke.

Character attacks? - WOW...JUST WOW. Lets take a look at YOUR response to his post in which he did not say anything about anyone's character. "Are you illiterate? Mentally challenged?" YOU engaged HIM with character attacks and then act like you are so innocent and offended when you get it right back. Typical extreme liberal hypocrite move. :rolleyes:

1) Reuters is left wing?

They have been ALL in on BOTH of the examples he stated. Want ACTUAL proof? This was reported by Reuters on May, 30th 2023 - "The Clinton and Biden deepfakes - realistic yet fabricated videos created by AI algorithms trained on copious online footage - are among thousands surfacing on social media, blurring fact and fiction in the polarized world of U.S. politics." Give me a break. AGain, EVERY video the right pointed to as showing Biden's mental decline, left claimed was fake (including both Axio's) was poven true. You failed.

LOL! You are every bit a liar as every other basement dwelling lib on this board, who has tens of thousands of baseless post. I swear you all MUST be just a couple of losers with mulitple handles on here all day and night. Again, nice try...but fail.

Again, unlike you....I actually HAVE said the Trump is a defective candidate. I have even said that if Obama had been running, he would have had my vote. You would NEVER say that about ANY Rebuplican....and you know it.

Please, I have never said that Trans are Nazi's. And, I have not liked ANY post that I am aware of that says Trans are like Nazi's (provide proof). And if you do show me where I did, I will apologize. Now, I am sorry......it is not extreme to think that many people who are going through the trans experiance are actually dealing with a mental divergence. I have a cousin who is going through this now and it is heartbreaking. And yes......they have a clear mental divergence. You can agree or not, I don't care.

Ok, now THAT was a perfect response. 😁 And, I do know that no matter how many facts you point their way the extremist on this board will never change. Just sad.

Have a GREAT day on the links! I have league tonight, hoping the rain holds off.

Last edited:
are you sure it is wrong, all she apologized was stating a position based on other reporting, and that she had done no fact checking herself. The others still stand by their reporting.
Lets be honest. Trump already knew (just like the rest of the world) that Hamas was going to nix this deal. Hamas want Israel gone....period. Trump knows this all too well......so he would not need to tell Israel to not try for this deal. Again, Axios and Reuters are all in on the leftist talking points to hurt Trump.

1) Reuters is left wing?

They have been ALL in on BOTH of the examples he stated. Want ACTUAL proof? This was reported by Reuters on May, 30th 2023 - "The Clinton and Biden deepfakes - realistic yet fabricated videos created by AI algorithms trained on copious online footage - are among thousands surfacing on social media, blurring fact and fiction in the polarized world of U.S. politics." Give me a break. Again, EVERY video the right pointed to as showing Biden's mental decline, rhat the left claimed was fake (including both Axio's and Reuters) was poven true. You failed.

This is some OUTSTANDING Bitch Baby content! Top notch.

1) Reuters is left wing?

I genuinely applaud you for being the only MAGA here to even try an attempt something resembling logic. I mean that sincerely kudos. Now on to your answers…

1) Are you right wing propagandists and even Trump sycophants weren’t posting deep fakes of Biden? Because you just used an example of truthful Reuters reporting. Doesn’t help your cause much.

2) Here again you melted down to insults without proof. I was right: I have said Biden is too old and even predicted here he’d step down his first term because of that. Track it down, or I can for you and show you’re lying definitively in this thread.

3) My ballot was literally half Republican when I first started voting: Grassley, Leach, Johnson. What a fall away from sanity and decency Iowa Republicans have seen since guys like Jim Leach and Richard Johnson.

4) You liked Here 4 a Day’s post denying that trans people have a legitimate identity. That was literally a Nazi position:

Poor bastards
Just got back from golf and it was AWESOME out there!

So sorry for you. Unlike you apparently, I actually have a family that loves me and wants to hang out with me. But hey, you go ahead and keep working towards another 96000+ post. You can make it at this pace buddy. :rolleyes:

And hey, at least you have a few fellow extreme lib basement dwellers on here that you can pretend to "call" your family. 😂

I genuinely applaud you for being the only MAGA here to even try an attempt something resembling logic. I mean that sincerely kudos. Now on to your answers…
Thank you....and I mean that.

1) Are you right wing propagandists and even Trump sycophants weren’t posting deep fakes of Biden? Because you just used an example of truthful Reuters reporting. Doesn’t help your cause much.
What the heck are you trying to say here with your first sentance? I could not follow. Literally NONE of the videos the main stream media said were FAKES...were EVER proven to be fake. Now, were there Youtube videos out there that BOTH sides faked. Of course. Who the heck is talking about those? Try again.

2) Here again you melted down to insults without proof. I was right: I have said Biden is too old and even predicted here he’d step down his first term because of that. Track it down, or I can for you and show you’re lying definitively in this thread.
Again, WOW...JUST WOW. You have provided ZERO proof of what you have said. Are you trying to say that in June you were not one of those (like 99% of the other libs) in saying Biden was "at the top of his game!"? Seriously? You may have wanted someone younger in 2020. That is NOT the point. You supported him as the nominee. And, without fail, YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED your total Hypocrisy that you so clear demonstrated and that I PROVED to you with YOUR pre-emptive name calling in your reply to Tornado. :rolleyes:

3) My ballot was literally half Republican when I first started voting: Grassley, Leach, Johnson. What a fall away from sanity and decency Iowa Republicans have seen since guys like Jim Leach and Richard Johnson. Sorry, I don't believe you.

4) You liked Here 4 a Day’s post denying that trans people have a legitimate identity. That was literally a Nazi position.
WOW, you got me there. You posted an article, claiming I liked it...without evidence. Again, typical extreme lib playbook. PROVIDE REAL PROOF that I EVER liked that post. And, as I said, if you show me where I did, then it would have been an honest error and I will appologize. But, I doubt I will see any proof of this.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Just got back from golf and it was AWESOME out there!

So sorry for you. Unlike you apparently, I actually have a family that loves me and wants to hang out with me. But hey, you go ahead and keep working towards another 96000+ post. You can make it at this pace buddy. :rolleyes:

And hey, at least you have a few fellow extreme lib basement dwellers on here that you can pretend to "call" your family. 😂
According to The Great Pumpkin, that’d be you, his supporters….

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
@Hawkman34

1) Reuters literally embedded the videos that were AI generated. Including one from the GOP. Again, highly reputable news source, whose reporting on Trump wanting to prolong war for political purposes is reliable. Here’s the excellent piece you quoted, btw:

And the mainstream media never called all the edited or doctored videos, deepfakes but “cheap fakes” where editing out of part of the video, or extending pauses etc. were common from right wing propagandists:

2) Me in 2020, wanting Biden to drop out due to age, noting that the majority of Democrats felt this way. Thanks for prompting me to find this, as it counters the MAGA BS that the party trumped the will of its voters with Harris. They did that by not having an open primary and rectified this with Harris…

OiT: “ dems: ask yourselves why even YOU give biden the boot now, even you guys won't vote for him.”

Me:
Similar to one of the reasons you should dump the old drug addict, Trump: Because he's fading mentally with his age.

Therein lies the great irony of Trump's impeachment. The moron doesn't realize that a year and half is a political eternity, especially today. His own insecurities led him to do a political hatchet job on a guy that Dems would have taken out anyway.

3) I grew up in a Republican family. My mom worked for Jim Nussle. My Dad ran for office as a Republican. That nuthouse went so far to the right that it divorced reality.

4) Look back in this very thread.

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT