ADVERTISEMENT

Trump actively trying to sabotage peace in the Middle East to help his polling numbers…

@Hawkman34

1) Reuters literally embedded the videos that were AI generated. Including one from the GOP. Again, highly reputable news source, whose reporting on Trump wanting to prolong war for political purposes is reliable. Here’s the excellent piece you quoted, btw:

And the mainstream media never called all the edited or doctored videos, deepfakes but “cheap fakes” where editing out of part of the video, or extending pauses etc. were common from right wing propagandists:

2) Me in 2020, wanting Biden to drop out due to age, noting that the majority of Democrats felt this way. Thanks for prompting me to find this, as it counters the MAGA BS that the party trumped the will of its voters with Harris. They did that by not having an open primary and rectified this with Harris…

OiT: “ dems: ask yourselves why even YOU give biden the boot now, even you guys won't vote for him.”

Me:

3) I grew up in a Republican family. My mom worked for Jim Nussle. My Dad ran for office as a Republican. That nuthouse went so far to the right that it divorced reality.

4) Look back in this very thread.
Menace.

Those videos were proven NOT to be AI. That is the point. Reuters SAID they were AI and they were not. That is why I posted that artical.

And, yes they did call many of them fakes......Cheep or Deep...doesn't matter. In fact, remember THIS classic? Thank goodness she and the media got called out, because THIS video was called a fake from the minute it was released.

Now, you can claim that video edits were done a certain way to make a candidate look bad, but that is done by LOTS of media outlets...including the main stream, leftist channels. In fact, not only is the leftist media STILL claiming Trump called neo-nazis fine people and showing edited video to cut out where he CLEARLY did NOT say what they said, but Biden, Harris and the Dems parroted that same lie again during the DNC and continue to do it today. It is an ABHORRENT lie! You know it and so does everyone else. Heck, they are still doing this even AFTER being corrected by SNOPES. :rolleyes:

Again, we are NOT talking about video edits here.....the Deep fakes ruse that the Dems tried to pull only started when it became CLEAR that Biden was not all there after the debate.

And, you have GOT to be kidding me. The Dems ABSOLUTLY subverted the will of its voters with Harris! To say otherwise is laughable!! Just because you write something that you claim is from 2020 doesn't prove a thing. Take a screenshot of the post with the date & time. And, even if you DID have that exchange...that proves NOTHING with regard to how the Dems handled Biden and Harris. Do you actually think you speak for the entire electorate of the Dem party? Biden got 14000000 million votes, not Harris. And, before you go off and say that they voted for the both, understand this......Harris was COMPLETLY TRASHED by Dem voters in the months BEFORE she was INSTALLED by the elite powers of the party. Proof? Here you go:

And finally, are going admit YOU character attacked Tornado BEFORE anyone attacked your character? Or are you just going to keep ignoring that little fact. And, I am STILL waiting on proof of your claim that I ever LIKED a post calling trans people Nazis......

Be better.

Ok, now THAT was a perfect response. 😁 And, I do know that no matter how many facts you point their way the extremist on this board will never change. Just sad.

Have a GREAT day on the links! I have league tonight, hoping the rain holds off.

Where do these people come from? The Hawkman or whatever it calls itself is too abrasive to not have been recognizable before.

Edit: I see IT has been on the board since 2002? Wouldn't be surprised if part of that time has been suspension or IT has been hospitalized or spent time involuntarily detained with that attitude.

Last edited:
Where do these people come from? The Hawkman or whatever it calls itself is too abrasive to not have been recognizable before.

Edit: I see IT has been on the board since 2002? Wouldn't be surprised if part of that time has been suspension or IT has been hospitalized or spent time involuntarily detained with that attitude.
Great response. LOL! Where do people like you come from? On second thought, I don't want to know.

I have been here since 2002, but see, I take large breaks from this site because I simply have a life. You do you though. And, I have never been suspended, but I am sure that if you and your ilk had your way, you would attempt to shut down anyone whom you disagree with....just like the Dems have repeatedly tried to do with RFK Jr. and Trump. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Especially the comments about the left never logging off when you have the idiot brethren of Scruddy, Here_4_A_Day, WhiskeyDumbass and others posting hundreds of times per day. What they lack in intelligence is equalled by their lack of self awareness.
Talk about lack of intelligence.......

• Love
Reactions: Hawkman34
I genuinely applaud you for being the only MAGA here to even try an attempt something resembling logic. I mean that sincerely kudos. Now on to your answers…

1) Are you right wing propagandists and even Trump sycophants weren’t posting deep fakes of Biden? Because you just used an example of truthful Reuters reporting. Doesn’t help your cause much.

2) Here again you melted down to insults without proof. I was right: I have said Biden is too old and even predicted here he’d step down his first term because of that. Track it down, or I can for you and show you’re lying definitively in this thread.

3) My ballot was literally half Republican when I first started voting: Grassley, Leach, Johnson. What a fall away from sanity and decency Iowa Republicans have seen since guys like Jim Leach and Richard Johnson.

4) You liked Here 4 a Day’s post denying that trans people have a legitimate identity. That was literally a Nazi position:

Seriously, do you even read the tripe you put down? BTW....you really are a hypocrite. LOL!!

Just got back from golf and it was AWESOME out there!

So sorry for you. Unlike you apparently, I actually have a family that loves me and wants to hang out with me. But hey, you go ahead and keep working towards another 96000+ post. You can make it at this pace buddy. :rolleyes:

And hey, at least you have a few fellow extreme lib basement dwellers on here that you can pretend to "call" your family. 😂
Seriously...96000+ failed post!!!!! 😂

What are you.....menace's or torbee's mother or something? You kids can dish it out, but the minute it comes back you, cry about someone having a bad attitude. Did Hawkman supply too much information that you libs could not refute? LOL!

Last edited:
Seriously, do you even read the tripe you put down? BTW....you really are a hypocrite. LOL!!

What are you.....menace's or torbee's mother or something? You kids can dish it out, but the minute it comes back you, cry about someone having a bad attitude. Did Hawkman supply too much information that you libs could not refute? LOL!
Oh, the total lack of self awareness when MAGAts post these two things back-to-back.

Just got back from golf and it was AWESOME out there!

So sorry for you. Unlike you apparently, I actually have a family that loves me and wants to hang out with me. But hey, you go ahead and keep working towards another 96000+ post. You can make it at this pace buddy. :rolleyes:

And hey, at least you have a few fellow extreme lib basement dwellers on here that you can pretend to "call" your family. 😂

Seriously...96000+ failed post!!!!! 😂
You geniuses know he’s an original writer and blogger on this site from damn near the beginning, right.

Menace.

Those videos were proven NOT to be AI. That is the point. Reuters SAID they were AI and they were not. That is why I posted that artical.

And, yes they did call many of them fakes......Cheep or Deep...doesn't matter. In fact, remember THIS classic? Thank goodness she and the media got called out, because THIS video was called a fake from the minute it was released.

Now, you can claim that video edits were done a certain way to make a candidate look bad, but that is done by LOTS of media outlets...including the main stream, leftist channels. In fact, not only is the leftist media STILL claiming Trump called neo-nazis fine people and showing edited video to cut out where he CLEARLY did NOT say what they said, but Biden, Harris and the Dems parroted that same lie again during the DNC and continue to do it today. It is an ABHORRENT lie! You know it and so does everyone else. Heck, they are still doing this even AFTER being corrected by SNOPES. :rolleyes:

Again, we are NOT talking about video edits here.....the Deep fakes ruse that the Dems tried to pull only started when it became CLEAR that Biden was not all there after the debate.

And, you have GOT to be kidding me. The Dems ABSOLUTLY subverted the will of its voters with Harris! To say otherwise is laughable!! Just because you write something that you claim is from 2020 doesn't prove a thing. Take a screenshot of the post with the date & time. And, even if you DID have that exchange...that proves NOTHING with regard to how the Dems handled Biden and Harris. Do you actually think you speak for the entire electorate of the Dem party? Biden got 14000000 million votes, not Harris. And, before you go off and say that they voted for the both, understand this......Harris was COMPLETLY TRASHED by Dem voters in the months BEFORE she was INSTALLED by the elite powers of the party. Proof? Here you go:

And finally, are going admit YOU character attacked Tornado BEFORE anyone attacked your character? Or are you just going to keep ignoring that little fact. And, I am STILL waiting on proof of your claim that I ever LIKED a post calling trans people Nazis......

Be better.

“Cheep”? “Artical”? Completely misrepresented the Reuters article in a pathetic bid to protect your precious cult leader from his indefensible quest to keep the killing going of women and children going for personal political gain. Then ended with a second complete misreading of the anti-trans Neo Nazi post you liked. A rambling incoherent mess from a barely literate creature. Yikes. Not dispelling any stereotypes about Trump voters. 😉

You geniuses know he’s an original writer and blogger on this site from damn near the beginning, right.
He could have written the actual code for the site and it STILL would be laughable that there are that many post. For pete sakes, Tom "the man" Kakert himself never came close to that many post on this site! Just stop. So no, I don't believe anyone who is this bad at trying to make facts out of fiction was an original writer for this site. And, IF he was, that is a TERRIBLE endorsement of this site. :rolleyes:
“Cheep”? “Artical”? Completely misrepresented the Reuters article in a pathetic bid to protect your precious cult leader from his indefensible quest to keep the killing going of women and children going for personal political gain. Then ended with a second complete misreading of the anti-trans Neo Nazi post you liked. A rambling incoherent mess from a barely literate creature. Yikes. Not dispelling any stereotypes about Trump voters. 😉
Could you have lost any worse with these continued diatribe posts of yours? I mean, at this point the embrassment points on you are getting to a historic level...ike the level of actuale post you have on this site. LOL!. See, one side post actual proof, while you simply post rants that contain ZERO evidence and weak point...or outright lies. You NEVER post any ACTUAL proof of what you say, and then you won't even Man/Women up when you are caught lying about how YOU character attacked another poster BEFORE you accuse him of the same. And, one last time. Provide the screenshot with the date and time of where I ever LIKED a post calling trans people Nazis......

Here, let me show you how it is done. Here is where YOU went after Tornado with your charater attack, before anyone went after you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted by: Menace Sockeyes
Wait...this report was wrong??? I am SHOCKED!!!! Not!! 😂
Nope. His own article with her apology showed it wasn’t wrong. It’s just that her info was second hand from Reuters AND Axios. Are you illiterate? Mentally challenged? Oh, wait. You’re a Trump supporter. Of course you are. 🤣

2020-21 HawkeyeReport Bowl Pick ‘Em Champion
Reactions:You, Torg, BelemNole and 3 others
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, you do the same. Don't worry...I won't hold my breath. 😂

He could have written the actual code for the site and it STILL would be laughable that there are that many post. For pete sakes, Tom "the man" Kakert himself never came close to that many post on this site! Just stop. So no, I don't believe anyone who is this bad at trying to make facts out of fiction was an original writer for this site. And, IF he was, that is a TERRIBLE endorsement of this site. :rolleyes:

Could you have lost any worse with these continued diatribe posts of yours? I mean, at this point the embrassment points on you are getting to a historic level...ike the level of actuale post you have on this site. LOL!. See, one side post actual proof, while you simply post rants that contain ZERO evidence and weak point...or outright lies. You NEVER post any ACTUAL proof of what you say, and then you won't even Man/Women up when you are caught lying about how YOU character attacked another poster BEFORE you accuse him of the same. And, one last time. Provide the screenshot with the date and time of where I ever LIKED a post calling trans people Nazis......

Here, let me show you how it is done. Here is where YOU went after Tornado with your charater attack, before anyone went after you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted by: Menace Sockeyes

Nope. His own article with her apology showed it wasn’t wrong. It’s just that her info was second hand from Reuters AND Axios. Are you illiterate? Mentally challenged? Oh, wait. You’re a Trump supporter. Of course you are. 🤣

2020-21 HawkeyeReport Bowl Pick ‘Em Champion
Reactions:You, Torg, BelemNole and 3 others
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, you do the same. Don't worry...I won't hold my breath. 😂

Maybe you should take a breath. Maybe get outside a bit more today. You’re clearly having a mental episode, complete with elementary misspellings and “shouting” phrases in all-caps. All this over Trump wanting more dead kids in the Middle East so he can win re-election. You’ve done nothing but try to smear a highly reputable source like Reuters in service of your cult father. I can’t imagine this level of small orange dick riding you guys do. It makes me feel sad for you and our country.

As for my statement, “Because you offered neither truth nor really anything but character attacks. But this is all you people have to offer.” It stands one hundred percent correct. I may have insults, but I also present logic, facts, and truth. Something MAGA is allergic to. It’s all feelings, emotions “, and insecurities with the cult.

I hope you get the help you deserve. Have a good weekend, man!

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Maybe you should take a breath. Maybe get outside a bit more today. You’re clearly having a mental episode, complete with elementary misspellings and “shouting” phrases in all-caps. All this over Trump wanting more dead kids in the Middle East so he can win re-election. You’ve done nothing but try to smear a highly reputable source like Reuters in service of your cult father. I can’t imagine this level of small orange dick riding you guys do. It makes me feel sad for you and our country.

As for my statement, “Because you offered neither truth nor really anything but character attacks. But this is all you people have to offer.” It stands one hundred percent correct. I may have insults, but I also present logic, facts, and truth. Something MAGA is allergic to. It’s all feelings, emotions “, and insecurities with the cult.

I hope you get the help you deserve. Have a good weekend, man!
Oh man.....this is EPIC!!! Thank you Jesus for providing some fun for me during this 5 minute visit!

So, let me get this straight......you think I should take a breath and I should have gotten off the computer and out for some fresh air today? 😂😂

I am just popping in here for the first time since this morning, and a quick check of your post history shows you literally have not gotten off all day and out of your basement.......and that you, for sure, are still logged on.

DUDE!!! This is crazy. I mean, I have had a GREAT day with the family and friends, out enjoying this beautiful day. A day, that absolutly did not consist of being locked in a dark basement, with the only entertainment being posting on HROT....like you.

Please, please get some help. There is life outside of those four, dark walls you stare at day and night. Maybe try and go outside sometime yourself.....and maybe even try and meet someone? You might find them more fun then your computer keyboard. Of course, they might hate you....but that is a chance you should just take.

And finally, no....you hysterically have never provided any logic, proof, data, facts at any time during your entire time (meaning all day, every day of course) in this thread. :rolleyes:

You have deflected, denied, ignored proof and facts that have been provided. You continue to spew your warped feelings and anger with your extreme TDS. Just so sad.....

But, I wish you peace. And try and have a GREAT time posting tonight and tomorrow!!! 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT