ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Announces His Vice Presidential Choice

And how do you think she got that AG position? Do your homework and come back and let’s us know. Hint: it wasn’t her mind.

Kamala is a joke and Tulsi destroyed her during the debate. She was a token pick for VP. That’s why people take issue with Tulsi, she embarrassed Kamala.

I don’t think you’ve done your homework. Her parents were uber-achievers, and set her up to be a high achiever, which she is. I’m not a fan, but she certainly has a high level pedigree and resume from start to finish.

What the fvck does that mean. You are suggesting that being an AG of the most populated state and then a US Senator of the same state does not qualify one for being a VP.....because there is about 250 years of history that's going to disagree.
And also probably one of worst politicians to ever hold office. She is terrible at this.

My God she is embarrassing herself:

“If that call came, I would say yes, and I’d be honored to serve my country in that way and to be in a position, first, to help win this election, to stop the Democratic elite from destroying our country, and then actually begin the real work of getting our country back on track,” Gabbard said. “And that starts with having people of courage in our government who care more about the country than they do about the political elite in Washington.”
Harris says "Hold my beer." :rolleyes:

Tom stop it. Hillary claimed Trump was a Russian asset and an actual investigation proved otherwise. Now we are suppose to believe her when she says the same about Tulsi? Kinda seems like there is a Liberal playbook doesn't there?

Also in my defense I'd rather bang Tulsi than Hillary so I'm gonna side with Tulsi on this one.
Well, your second sentence tells us you didn't read the Mueller report. Thanks for playing.

Makes perfect sense,.. Kamala is viewed by many as the worst VP to ever hold the office and a national embarrassment.
images

He's going to pick a hindu Samoan. Hahaha haha haha. His gay lover Vivek busy? Trump sure likes his Hindus 😄.
So much tolerance lol

Tulsi would be a great pick imo. It will never not be funny to me seeing the left turn on her instantly after she ended kamala's presidential bid in the first debates. The hivemind does not tolerate that kind of dissent.

So much tolerance lol

Tulsi would be a great pick imo. It will never not be funny to me seeing the left turn on her instantly after she ended kamala's presidential bid in the first debates. The hivemind does not tolerate that kind of dissent.
You rednecks don't want a non-Christian man. Come on. It's funnier than shit.

Yea right. I'm sure a veggie Hindu will really connect with middle America at a steak fry. Shit has sitcom gold written all over it.
I have a lot of posts on this forum pitching vivek over trump as the best choice for Republicans lol

Reactions: Hawk_82
Picking Gabbard would be a great way to split the JRE fan boy vote and reestablish those Fox News bona-fides.

Trump should pay Michelle Obama about $1 Billion to be his VP and we'll sit back and watch the world emotionally implode.

The Orange Turd is too stupid get that inane attempt at humor.

Regardless of the pick, there would be an emotional response from you guys.
It is really odd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT