ADVERTISEMENT

Trump fires Comey

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Comey is a republican who threw the election to drumpf 11 days before the election despite doj rules ...NOW they fire him? for helping djt win? Enjoy your Titanic.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Republicans did a great job of changing the subject from 24 million losing health care {West Virginia, Kentucky, Iowa, all you old people states...no mention of California? It is true...drumpf will die in prison.

Despicable-He-2-Gru-Minions-495x560.jpg

That's because you would probably need to be under investigation.

The FBI started investigating he and his inner circle's ties to Russia in July of last year. Comey said in March they were. So if Comey did tell Trump personally that he wasn't being investigated, I'm guessing Trump would have his doubts.

Drumpf just fired the person investigating him the day after an attorney general testified that he was did not do his duty ...resign trump now and rot in prison,.

yeah, now all of a sudden we are back to Flynn being the boogeyman
I've already got 5 of your posts here using Comey as a credible source. Would you like to admit you're a hack or should I bury you with your old quotes?
you mean my posts about him letting hills skate ? or how he said if it were anybody else they'd be in jail?

There must now be a select committee to investigate this mess.

I also have a feeling that there will be some big leaks coming.
Morale is low at the FBI and at Justice. There are now axes to grind.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT