ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial is set for March 4, 2024..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

m93675110150_1.jpg

I take it that the phone data won't show Trump working the phones to stop the coup? There aren't calls to the national guard ordering them into action to stop the assault on the Capitol?
The apologist Republicans never have an answer, or much concern for that matter, as to what Trump did for those three hours while the Capitol was under assault.

I take it that the phone data won't show Trump working the phones to stop the coup? There aren't calls to the national guard ordering them into action to stop the assault on the Capitol?
The apologist Republicans never have an answer, or much concern for that matter, as to what Trump did for those three hours while the Capitol was under assault.
I think we know what he did. Nothing. Hoping and praying that the rioters would succeed.

I think we know what he did. Nothing. Hoping and praying that the rioters would succeed.

Correct.

He was only "convinced" to call them off and tell them to go home AFTER it was clear they would not disrupt the process.

Just more evidence piling up showing the criminal behavior and guilt of Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser.

Reactions: HawkMD
None of the evidence will matter if the judge doesn't enforce deadlines and force the trial to start.
I wonder how much Cannon has been paid? Maybe that’s in the thread about Trump’s legal bills?

I wonder how much Cannon has been paid? Maybe that’s in the thread about Trump’s legal bills?
There is no doubt of her counting on a Trump victory in November when she can just dismiss the case entirely. At a minimum, she needs to be removed from the case so it can move forward in a regular manner. At most, she needs to be impeached for giving deferential treatment to a defendant.

I want Biden and Harris gone.

What part of the Inflation Reduction Act do you find so damaging to America?

• Reducing inflation?
  • Bringing manufacturing back to America? (like the US Steel CEO said was a Renaissance that he'd never seen coming)
  • Bringing manufacturing jobs back to Main St?
  • Bringing semiconductor manufacturing back to America?
  • Increasing US GDP faster than any other G7 country?
  • Lower inflation than any other G7 country?
  • Rebuilding infrastructure?
and
  • Supporting Ukraine against Russia?

What has you so pissed off here?
Is it just that EVERY GOP REPRESENTATIVE voted AGAINST it, and now they want to take credit for it????

And NOW....Medicare drug price negotiations, overwhelmingly supported by a majority of Americans.

Not MAGAs, though. They seem to hate that isht.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT