ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is simply losing it

As someone who is not voting for either of them I do think we are looking at the biggest electoral landslide since 1996. I think Kamala finishes with close to 370 EC Votes. Trump is only going to get worse and worse with his actions and posts as election victory falls further and further away from him.

As someone who is not voting for either of them I do think we are looking at the biggest electoral landslide since 1996. I think Kamala finishes with close to 370 EC Votes. Trump is only going to get worse and worse with his actions and posts as election victory falls further and further away from him.
Let’s f’king hope!!

Just think how bad it will be once he's in jail and doesn't even have social media to rant on anymore.

Time for clean up

454525873_929139092559413_2792307404202273114_n.jpg

Its going to take a disastrous event, one with 1-in-a-billion odds of happening, for the election to end up in Trump's favor in November.

Biden stepped down, rightfully, because age was his enemy.

Age is Trump's enemy as well, but he's becoming more and more like that older relative who is slipping further and further into the inescapable grip of dementia-driven belligerence.

Just a shame that the MAGAs and his own group are ignoring all that and continue trotting him out there to lead the cult.

I will be concerned about states not certifying until Harris won so many EC votes it won’t matter. With or without Trump, the Heritage Foundation and those wackos aren’t going to give up. They will continue to do everything necessary to get their agenda pushed on the rest of us.

We already know Haley is a coward so they could pivot to her and we already know people here who would vote for her over a Democrat. They could promise her power and back her for 2028 and have a good shot of winning. I would never vote for her because she turned chicken shit, put herself over country, and backed Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT