ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is simply losing it

I finally broke down this afternoon and added another to my ignore list.

Just couldn't take it anymore. Enough was enough.
I might have to because I’m not going to be helpful to him. Other guys have good discussions within his threads though.

I might have to because I’m not going to be helpful to him. Other guys have good discussions within his threads though.
Yeah, but when you have to put up with a bunch of shit that's repeatedly wrong and agenda-driven just to get to some snippets of palatable stuff, it wears ya down.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I will be concerned about states not certifying until Harris won so many EC votes it won’t matter. With or without Trump, the Heritage Foundation and those wackos aren’t going to give up. They will continue to do everything necessary to get their agenda pushed on the rest of us.

We already know Haley is a coward so they could pivot to her and we already know people here who would vote for her over a Democrat. They could promise her power and back her for 2028 and have a good shot of winning. I would never vote for her because she turned chicken shit, put herself over country, and backed Trump.
Maybe not? Depends how bad it gets imo.

Reactions: Tom Paris
At this rate, I may actually be interested in tuning in for that debate on ABC in a few weeks.

We might literally see him put the final nail in his own coffin by losing it during the event and ranting some really nasty stuff about many things, aside from just raging at her.

His new deep end depth is reaching Marianas Trench levels of insanity.

Kamala and the Dems have video game developers in their back pockets, don'tcha know?

All those people filling the venues? CGI'd in like the crowds at games on EA College Football or Madden games.

EVERYBODY (but The Don) is CHEATING!!!!!111!!

This should be asked at Trump's next presser,

crazy-nuts.gif

As someone who is not voting for either of them I do think we are looking at the biggest electoral landslide since 1996. I think Kamala finishes with close to 370 EC Votes. Trump is only going to get worse and worse with his actions and posts as election victory falls further and further away from him.
It will be as close or closer than 2020. It’s a cult.
LOL that you have a binary choice and think voting for anyone but Harris is meaningful. Probably not down there in Missourah, but you have one finished old guy and a competent woman. It should t be a hard choice, but here we are.
49.8 percent of the electorate will select Trump.

LOL that you have a binary choice and think voting for anyone but Harris is meaningful. Probably not down there in Missourah, but you have one finished old guy and a competent woman. It should t be a hard choice, but here we are.
He won't get anywhere close to this. This election will be a blowout so long as we don't have a recession.

At this rate, I may actually be interested in tuning in for that debate on ABC in a few weeks.

We might literally see him put the final nail in his own coffin by losing it during the event and ranting some really nasty stuff about many things, aside from just raging at her.

His new deep end depth is reaching Marianas Trench levels of insanity.
He can call her a nasty n******* b**** during the debate and Hans/Northern/Biggrey/Ryan/IMCC …. Will not abandon him. It’s a cult.

I'm just shocked that he was caught completely flat-footed by Biden dropping out and Harris stepping in. His only response is to beg for people to view Biden's replacement by Harris as some unjustified wrong

Republicans might have a chance this election if they kicked his fat, lazy behind off the ticket and brought someone else in. Trump is clearly unstable and not fit for office.
Good point. The thing is, Trump is the Republican Party.

So, basically you are saying the Republican Party is worthless, which I completely agree with.

So vote dems at the polls.

It’s actually simple. Not voting for either of them is very easy.

Good point. The thing is, Trump is the Republican Party.

So, basically you are saying the Republican Party is worthless, which I completely agree with.

So vote dems at the polls.
Trumpublicans?

The Donny Party (since they tend to eat their own when its convenient)??

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT