ADVERTISEMENT

Trump posts he will be arrested Tuesday

If he's gonna hole-up at Mar A Lago and call out his minions with ARs to hold a stand-off, I'd say it's high time to give everyone inside 60 minutes to evac, then send in National Guard troops with full body armor and civilian attack vehicles to take the place by force.

That's what he wants, give it to him. Shoot anything and anyone that moves.

Nope...call in nape...do a Vietnam style napalm burn of Mar A Lago

If he's gonna hole-up at Mar A Lago and call out his minions with ARs to hold a stand-off, I'd say it's high time to give everyone inside 60 minutes to evac, then send in National Guard troops with full body armor and civilian attack vehicles to take the place by force.

98018CFED5F72F4B12E3A2FF4967214DCF080E17

• Haha
Reactions: pjhawk
trump can't help himself from lying and spewing BS. "Patriots are being held in jail like animals while criminals are roaming the streets". Those patriots are accused of the most serious crimes, assaulting officers including Fanone and Sicknick among a variety of other reasons.

I 100 percent believe our county would be in a better place had the US Capitol Grounds been ready and prepared for the crowd everyone knew was coming and met them with aggressive and lethal force.

A) it would capture just how bad that event was for all time and there would be no discussion of just tourists

B) After about 20-30 of them got killed it would have been a mass exodus of gravy seals running for their chicken shit lives

C) There would be no rush to repeat the act.

No chance in hell
You must be smoking more dope than jreed.
No kidding Don can still run while fighting these phony charges.
I called Herschel Walker being a tough candidate to beat back when everyone thought he had no chance.

Pence has 100% name recognition, is comfortable on the national stage, and is the former Vice President. Based on that alone he has a decent shot. Now all he needs is for Trump to go down, a flood of Rs announcing because the nomination is wide open, and he will be able to outlast the vast majority of them. If Pence can do well in some of the early primaries the narrative of him being a joke will suddenly turn into him being a contender.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT